3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Wow guys, you are suck at post irony
its ok bro, just be patient and wait a little more, if is not worth it to support for you then dont do it, after all here is all "free", if the day comes and there is a nice update then can be nice to support, if not then just wait for other authors to do other games.

Or there is another way, if you think this game idea is good you may hire Scarlett Ann to make some drawings for you and do a game meanwhile this one is in develop, some people are doing that (not me because I do my own drawings for others to make their stuff), also I see you are enough high cultured to enjoy Karryn´s Prison (too) then you may know the way to do something nice.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
its ok bro, just be patient and wait a little more, if is not worth it to support for you then dont do it, after all here is all "free", if the day comes and there is a nice update then can be nice to support, if not then just wait for other authors to do other games.

Or there is another way, if you think this game idea is good you may hire Scarlett Ann to make some drawings for you and do a game meanwhile this one is in develop, some people are doing that (not me because I do my own drawings for others to make their stuff), also I see you are enough high cultured to enjoy Karryn´s Prison (too) then you may know the way to do something nice.
Finally, a reasonable person here

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Finally, a reasonable person here
Speak for yourself. Some plp on here have been reasonable and explained the circumstances of the dev and the game development for some time now yet u still whine like a spoiled man child. You're also getting free progress reports and get to see the commissions completely drawn and done yet u still complain. Either u wait patiently like every other sensible person that does or go f yourself all the way to the moon please.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Speak for yourself. Some plp on here have been reasonable and explained the circumstances of the dev and the game development for some time now yet u still whine like a spoiled man child. You're also getting free progress reports and get to see the commissions completely drawn and done yet u still complain. Either u wait patiently like every other sensible person that does or go f yourself all the way to the moon please.
I only having been insulted so far by anyone except for that man but I'm neither bitching about that nor pointing my fingers unlike you

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Ohhhh I've just realised... He doesn't want to release the update untill the end of november (NNN power) Very cunning of him but he thought I wouldn't guess ha

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Ohhhh I've just realised... He doesn't want to release the update untill the end of november (NNN power) Very cunning of him but he thought I wouldn't guess ha
It seems to me that the updates of the game are slow, but just be patient, I do not know if you know about the game curse of pleasure, that game has been updated for a year and nothing, the long-awaited update never arrives. PS: I understand you because it should take so long to update, at least every two months there should be an update and I apologize for all those people who insult you, greetings

• Red Heart
Reactions: asdfqwert_789

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post.

Progress Report (v0.2.5)

Hello everyone!

Oof, this has been a lot of time, huh?

For those who have been following my news, my health has improved dramatically over the last weeks. It will be long until I am 100% in the clear, but I am feeling much better now! Thank you all for your patience.

Between you and me - and this is not an official ETA - I want to have this update ready by next week. So around the 5th of December. I can't say for absolute certain, but I have all scenes ready except the last one (which I will begin writing after finishing this report).

Cheats will be enabled for this update, so that you can play around without limitations, since starting with the next update (overhaul) we will have to "start a new game", to ensure no data carries over from this one.

At the moment, the milk stall scenes will happen linearly, and there will be 3 milk stall scenes + 1 in the factory + the last milk stall scene repeated version.

I will also make a grand reveal after this release.
Then I can finally start doing and talking about the overhaul. Oh and uh, for those of you who don't know, Sandra is coming along with the overhaul

So yeah, good times soon!

PS: I hope I remember to put everything I've done in this update in the changelog!
PS2: Here is a teaser for everyone to enjoy ^_^

1638044018157.png
Debbie: H-huh? Ready for wh-

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
so next week we can download new update, huh? :D

by the way, idk where I saw those similiar games - but I'm not sure how wild life got here, I played that on stronger computer, it's interesting, but not much story (maybe changed already, it's long time) - but what is mostly important, it's absolutely different kind of game

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes