3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
well... I expected today will the update will be out, but I would wait at least for the next post on substar to say if he is trolling us

Candyalice

Nov 6, 2020
well... I expected today will the update will be out, but I would wait at least for the next post on substar to say if he is trolling us
This is from the announcements tab on the discord server:

"Update v0.2.5 is ready and is currently going through testing. Hopefully there will be no bugs, so I can release it asap. Next progress report will happen on release."

Hope that helps! To be fair the creator did not say on the 5th, just estimated around the 5th. They're not too far off that estimate.

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
posted on discord 3 hours ago:
still bugfixing
seems there were more bugs than initially anticipated - luckily not anything game-breaking, but still frustrating nonetheless

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
WE'VE BEEN TRICKED, WE'VE BEEN BACKSTABBED, AND QUITE POSSIBLY BAMBOOZLED. jk hope it releases soon
there you go champ.

Update Release v0.2.5

Do I need to say anything more?

You've been expecting it, you've seen the teasers, you know what it is.

This is the link.

Changelog:
  • Market Area added (Destroyed & Repaired variations)
  • Created the milk stall image handling system
  • Scenes added:
market repair scene
3x milkstall scenes
1x repeat milkstall scene
2x supafrinz scenes (1 short and 1 longer)
  • Reworked the image showing system so that it doesn't misplace images (that's a huge subject but I'm summarizing it here)
  • Made the image loading to wait until most (if not all) images are loaded (so that it doesn't show images one by one)
  • Lowered the cache limit to avoid freezes
  • Added cheats and made them available to everyone (for now) (Config -> cheats)
  • Fixed a ton of bugs (as always, some may leak)
  • Added a modding system (tutorial in-game in Config) for gloryhole clothing
  • Altered the window skin
  • Altered the window to display 3 lines of text but cover the entire width of the screen
  • Added SFX in by Pixie Willow (currently mostly at the milk-stall scenes, more to come!)
  • Worked on many things in the background for the future (as shown in progress reports)

Honestly I've no idea if that's all, because I've worked on a ton of code and I had all those random issues with my health, repairs, whatever. If I remember something else I'll add it in - but right now I want to press on "publish"!

Lastly, thank you all for your patience. Have fun! ^_^

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
1. BUG, after the milkingroom (gloryhole) is a blackscreen. So the game is still going but you don't see anything.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This reminds me of an old Flash game (back when playing from a website was still somewhat of a thing), where the MC wants to go to university or whatever, and she has to get men off from a gloryhole to make money.

It was simple, kind of satisfying and if you try powering through it, left you with a pretty sore wrist.

This one feels like that one but with a ton of bells and whistles attached, along with a fail condition.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So that milkstall what exactly it milking? Haven't played the update

This reminds me of an old Flash game (back when playing from a website was still somewhat of a thing), where the MC wants to go to university or whatever, and she has to get men off from a gloryhole to make money.
You can still find it quite easy.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
When they said "cheats" I really expected cheats. But I guess nope, still the same boring grind all day long game...

Reactions: Grimmiger

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This game's dev time is so fucking slow i seriously forget it even exists until it shows up in the updates page. Talk about a milking stand alright...

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes