3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
This reminds me of an old Flash game (back when playing from a website was still somewhat of a thing), where the MC wants to go to university or whatever, and she has to get men off from a gloryhole to make money.

It was simple, kind of satisfying and if you try powering through it, left you with a pretty sore wrist.

This one feels like that one but with a ton of bells and whistles attached, along with a fail condition.
So that milkstall what exactly it milking? Haven't played the update

You can still find it quite easy.
Hey I remember that one too, do any of you know the name?

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
This game's dev time is so fucking slow i seriously forget it even exists until it shows up in the updates page. Talk about a milking stand alright...
IIRC he fell sick or something and only just recovered, seeing the discord it definitely seems like he's working at a good pace tbh.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I'm actually glad the dev went with a butt job and no sex yet. It's an edge game anyway. It would've been weird if it already went to fucking after blowjob. I want it to go through all the phases.
How about it goes through all the phases several at a time each update? Your logic is nonsense

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
This reminds me of an old Flash game (back when playing from a website was still somewhat of a thing), where the MC wants to go to university or whatever, and she has to get men off from a gloryhole to make money.
Hey I remember that one too, do any of you know the name?
I used google and looked for flash game gloryhole university and found on gamcore

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
IIRC he fell sick or something and only just recovered, seeing the discord it definitely seems like he's working at a good pace tbh.
Happens a lot in WEG development. They should make a show about it like that Alaska crab fishing one.

Reactions: Grimmiger

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
How about it goes through all the phases several at a time each update? Your logic is nonsense
Ofc it would be great if the game would go through everything and the game would be finished in a few months but that's not how things work. The dev had a month off due to personal issues and that's why this update took longer.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Do old saves not work cause when I try to load I get "error Failed to load: img/pictures/cumface.png" and I actually can't find that pic in the files

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Personally I am fine with slightly slower pace. Just enrich the stages with more cum, longer blowjobs, various other skills and so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
A very long improvement that added too little content.
very poor update. such a volume would make sense for weekly.....

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l wonder if it will contain unconventional actions like footjob, armpits etc and virginity. Non-penetrative that is.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
wtf he said there will be a pussy milking where tf is it?
PS the worst update so far

Last edited:

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone know what to edit to change the number of mats and ingredients you have? I can't find the right variable in the save editor im using.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes