3.60 star(s) 50 Votes
May 7, 2018
Yall motherfuckers ever heard of cheating? saveeditor fixes all the grind real easy. The game isn't "ruined" because the dev balances in a very slow favored way.

It is cripplingly slow due to a certain artist being hired and limiting workflow. That has been said numerous times to not be the case, but if it isn't then the devs a lazy bastard on progress. So someone is a lazy bastard and I won't hear that the long dev cycle is part of the blue balling "experience"

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
Anyone know what to edit to change the number of mats and ingredients you have? I can't find the right variable in the save editor im using.
Once you've unlocked the chamber, the cheat menu allows you to add ten a time for most inventory, and one card at a time for your deck size.

Reactions: Rize

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... I kinda like the game so far.
DEV needs to work on giving/getting Debbie MORE clothes or ability to change clothes
(not implemented yet??) at least be able to remove/change out of "hoodie" (t-shirt or bra & tank top)
2nd- Is Idea to implement "Nap" function.
(Debbie gets up in morning; goes out to 'harvest'; comes back & Nap; goes out and harvest again; bathe & sleep)
- ability to harvest garden/water/mining x2 a day
- option to regain 30% - 50% confidence (??)
This may HELP with some of the 'grind'.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Where is the cheat menu? I've started over and unlocked the glory hole room. Thought the patch notes said it would be in the config menu but I don't see it

Mar 25, 2020
Where is the cheat menu? I've started over and unlocked the glory hole room. Thought the patch notes said it would be in the config menu but I don't see it
You need to play a little bit more. I think it was unlocked at day 3/4...
If that does not work, try going outside. Leave alien device rooms and go to the village and select config in the menu again.

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any way to cheat the number of "fired up" each guy has? It's such a grind walking back and forth each day to fill the meters.

DeepMuffDiver

Jun 27, 2019
i have this after the Glory Hole
View attachment 1534248
same here. lost a lot of progress and the game is a huge grind so im not sure if ill get back into it. maybe after a few updates come out.

also unrelated i dont understand why devs dont have save function in the menu. seems super weird in [insert current year]
also also why dont we get numbers on the bars so we know precisely what cards to play? like why have a numerical value on the cards when the bar hides these numbers from us?

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
same here. lost a lot of progress and the game is a huge grind so im not sure if ill get back into it. maybe after a few updates come out.

also unrelated i dont understand why devs dont have save function in the menu. seems super weird in [insert current year]
also also why dont we get numbers on the bars so we know precisely what cards to play? like why have a numerical value on the cards when the bar hides these numbers from us?
?
You can save in the machine on the bedroom, opposite to the closet.

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
for those asking where is cheat menu... you need to save after unlock milking room and reload that save... should be popped up in config menu... how to is listed on main page and it work for me

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes