3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Especially since the dev did not even take money for the month where he did not have any work to present. People here are entitled as fuck
I swear, some people on here get so angry when a game has bugs, but also complain when updates take long. There is no pleasing them unless devs work their asses off to make the "perfect" game

Reactions: longsuper1

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone else hoing that the milking stall stuff will be changed as it's just speed mode compaired to the rest of the game, day 1 open stall feel uneasy, day 3 have your pussy being played with and some guy cumming on your back. Also the fact that for some reason she ok wiht her pussy beeing seen while (unless my version was broken) she doesn't take her panties off to bath.

Just seems that it's a massive change to the rest of the (which I really like, tad grindy but its a game) And I just fear that while it takes 15 odd days of placing a carrot on a shelf to wear a tnak top it only take 2 to have your pussy exposed and jerked over then just appected as thats happering while not wearing a tank top or even going topless in the hidden room.

Then again all this could just be because it's just been updated and will be reconfigurd to follow the rest of the game (unless it's just being like almost all pateron games, more smut less game)

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
This game had so much promise a year ago. I'm so sad to see it's barely gone anywhere in a year.
The dev was sick and had his laptop broken. He has already commissioned art for MANY scenes and they are done already, so update should happen very fast

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
The dev was sick and had his laptop broken. He has already commissioned art for MANY scenes and they are done already, so update should happen very fast
:KEK: Haven't you read about overhaul? GL waiting an update fot the next 6 months or more. Btw milking stall's arts are obviously trash. I believe something real serious had happened with the dev during his sickness as I literally have noticed the change in the update's quality compared to the previous ones. That or, he maybe didn't pay well to the artist. I don't see a reason in teasing us so much with ideas and arts whilst nothing of it were implemented at all.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Scarlett Ann sure does collab with a lot of game creators. I hope her efforts aren't being spread too thin.
I saw the thumbnail pic in Latest Games&Updates and its Scarlett. The biggest complaint with Scarlett from devs, is she seems commit to a devs project then just ignores them and does whatever she wants. A number of games with her art are back logged (they could and should've had regular updates) but the devs can't or won't release updates until the art is ready. I honestly believe Zombies Retreat should have had far more content then what Siren ended the game with, if he had another artist.

She's a good artist but her art or the characters faces, body types, and tits look like a horrible clone project. Not sure why devs insist on wanting to use her art. I can only guess it has to do with pricing, how much more money to other artists want.

I'll try this game out see what this dev is doing.

Reactions: Grimmiger
Nov 21, 2020
Anyone else hoing that the milking stall stuff will be changed as it's just speed mode compaired to the rest of the game, day 1 open stall feel uneasy, day 3 have your pussy being played with and some guy cumming on your back.
Oof, I hope this game keeps up the slow-burn theme as that seems to be a big part of the design (edging), so hopefully the milking stall stuff gets balanced out.

Personally this game is my second most anticipated game currently so it's kinda sad to read the reviews on the latest version (I haven't played it yet). While I have no clue what is happening internally, from what I've seen structural overhauls usually end up killing projects or pretty much bring them to a halt as the complexity takes a toll on the passion/motivation of the developers. Clearly a lot of people like the current system (at least the parts that the players can see) judging by the popularity of this project. There are some complaints on how grindy the gameplay loop is, but for every complaint I'm sure there are X amount of people who don't mind or even enjoy the grind (I'm one of them). But of course there is all the technical stuff that we players can't see, and at the end of the day it's up to the developer where they want to go with the project. WIth that in mind I wish the dev the best of luck, as I really want to see this project grow.

FrostDandy

May 7, 2019
In my humble opinion dev, stick with non-penetrative sex for awhile like adding ass-job, thigh-job, foot-job, expanding on hand-job and blow-job type stuff so that the main character can always be like, well at least I'm not having sex with them so it's ok. Seems out of theme for the game for her to jump into sex with the randos. I think this game has a ton of potential and I think you're doing a very good job. Also don't worry about what anyone says, just keep doing you and making the game you want; we'll be along for the ride and await the great game you have planned.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
What does that have to do with anything?
Apologist mentality who excuses bugs and long update times, happens to also be repping a game known for its bugs and long update times. There's a correlation somewhere around here but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Apologist mentality who excuses bugs and long update times, happens to also be repping a game known for its bugs and long update times. There's a correlation somewhere around here but I can't quite put my finger on it...
He says, on a website where he pirates games for free. You are not paying for it, why the fuck do you care?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
He says, on a website where he pirates games for free. You are not paying for it, why the fuck do you care?
Ignoring that you're just assuming pirates don't pay for anything ever, I should just not have standards nor have issues with crowdfunded projects mishandling peoples' money with bad business practices and poor ethics? What kind of logic is that and who benefits from it besides the people getting a free pass to avoid criticism for their work?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So what? I'm suppose to hate on every game for having long update times now? I had this banner ever since I made my account and never bothered to change it

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1
Mar 25, 2020
Can someone explain how to get the tanktop?
You can unlock it with cock research points. To use these points you first need to unlock cock worship perk with mats, after that interact with TV near milking room. Perks can be unlocked in bottom middle alien room by using pc to the left.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes