3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
new post.

Progress Report - v0.2.6 - Overhaul Part A.b

Hello everyone!

Whoever is on discord probably already knows these, but I'll say them here too. Before I move on to the actual report, I'd like to say a plan I have in mind for the next update, to ensure that you get to play something before the overhaul is fully finished.

I was thinking that once I'm done with the gloryhole, I can post an update with only the gloryhole, allow you to pick upgrades, a deck, a guy and his teasing, and then play the overhauled gloryhole. This "update" will be stand-alone though, there will be no running around or anything. This means that it's not "really" an update, so I will just be sharing it here. Whoever wants to play the older version will still be able to download it.

This is because I have changed a lot of stuff, and the overhaul will have to be finished before I can safely say that nothing will break. But don't worry, the gloryhole is really the biggest part. Anyway, back to the report:

What I did:
- Created more classes, and a function to merge classes together. Yeah, I know, who cares xD
- Finished the hearts functionality. Not only that but now each heart knows its position - this is actually how the golden ones reposition themselves to the bottom. You can now actually see that happening.
- Made Debbie's heart window and hearts. They work in rows and columns like previously.
- Made Debbie's effects window and effects. So far they aren't tied to her states though - but they work as intended when manually added.
- Create my own Pleasure, Edge and Orgasm gauges working completely with my own code!
- Fixed certain framerate issues due to the many simultaneous updates: Now they update only when they need to. With all windows open, full hearts bar, full pink hearts, and while playing a card (it opens up another window) the fps was still at 55-60 for me.
- Tested the camera functionality and adjusted it for gameplay. That's something I had added for testing reasons, but it's really cool as you can actually play the game while zoomed in on your favorite bits.

What I'm doing next:
- Adding the final visual parts of the new gloryhole: The "milk gathered" and the collected blue hearts counter windows.
- Make turns appear in the middle of the screen for a bit, instead of as captions on the lower right. Make all caption windows smaller.
- Tying teasing quality and blue hearts value with how much milk is in the male's balls. (Yeah I wrote that xD)
- Fix a huge bug that when it tries to reset the pink hearts for a Continuous card, if it doesn't find enough pink hearts the game freezes. Gotta love 'em.

What will be left then:
- Well, tying it all together really.
- Making the functionality of different fires (playing more times in a row)
- (optional) Turn the SCGO into a class instead. Although this will help immensely in the long run, it's not really required at the moment. So I might do it later.

I don't remember anything else at the moment, I might be forgetting something. Well, it's turning out really nicely!

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How to use saveeditonline? I went on the site , upload my save , change few stats and when i download the save , I cannot see her . Why?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How can I activate Debbie house or other locations ? I got the stall till now and workers union district.

king434

May 28, 2020
How can I activate Debbie house or other locations ? I got the stall till now and workers union district.
still not added to the game. for now it's just a placeholder. Those two are the only places available in the village atm.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

Progress Report - v0.2.6 - Overhaul Part A.c

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great time during the holidays!
Happy new year!

As for me, I've been busy with continuing the overhaul. I've been so deep in code that I just literally saw the date today.

Let's see what has been done since last time. I'm not going to list all the things since the beginning of the overhaul - just the things done since last post. Note that all these are being shared and discussed with subscribers on discord almost daily!

What has been done since last post:

Ok there's much to say so I'll split it in categories:

Technical/code related:

- SCGO has been turned into a class instead.
- All "animations" (handjob, eyes open/close, hand on floor/wall during blowjobs) have all been transferred into code, with various speeds. They actually have their own separate speeds now, instead of sharing the gloryhole's general speed.
- Added randomization of unknown male. Added more things to them like what they enjoy (their hobbies). I'm planning to have stuff like that play a role in their traits (sleazy, smelly cock, etc.).
- Fixed the dreaded freezing bug discussed in the previous report.
- Fixed other various bugs (some others are still remaining, I'm not superhuman xD)
- Created a new "info" object which holds kinda like a "diary" of the game. Previously called "shuttle" for those of you who remember. This is cloned during the gloryhole, and its new values are passed on only if this is not a practice run.
- I'm not sure if this has been said before, but I made my own gauges too. The gloryhole now no longer relies on "mini labels" or "hudMaker" plugins. It's all my own code.

Visual/qol related:

- Made turns appear elsewhere as promised, finally decided the best place for them was the lower left. The point is they're now separated from the rest of the captions.
- Added feature to alter handjob animation's speed.
- Added text banks for words for "semen", adjective/noun relationships, for the target of the ejaculation and colored the various parts (green for male description, pink for semen term and amount, purple for Debbie, light purple for ejaculation target).
- Made a new "testing" map which is meant for gloryhole runs. This map will be used in the next update, so you can play gloryhole runs with the new gloryhole.
- Added a toggle windows functionality. If you find that milk gathered details or male stats takes too much space, you can toggle them to hide/show them at any point.

Teasing/Semen related:

- Added the "milk gathered" window. Separated it to two windows "total" and "details" - details are showing which part the milk is on, separately.
- Teasing percent and teasing power and the male's age now affect how much milk in their balls they arrive with.
- Males' fires are split accordingly. First their total milk is calculated, then that's split in fires if its amount meets the conditions.
- The way semen is currently calculated/treated allows for the possibility of splitting the ejaculation into "splurts" and even randomize their target - like one splurt being on the cheek, another on the lips, another on the hair, etc. I'm not gonna do that now since I will also need the visuals for it, but I love the idea and it's doable now.
- Also read the text banks part in visual/qol related.

What's next:

- There have been some spikes in fps but I have no idea where they're coming from. I'd have to look into it. Not game-breaking, just frustrating when they happen - although they happen rarely.

- Fix a bug where the deck doesn't get shuffled. I started getting the cards in order, rather than shuffled so... yeah, gotta fix this.

- Play a full run with multiple fires to find perhaps additional bugs. So far it's been tested with 1 fire, although for next fires the code is the same, as it works per-fire. Shouldn't be a hassle.

- I also want to remake the xp screen at the end. At the moment it has a TON of unnecessary parts to it, and since I have learned how to make my own gauges, I'm pretty sure I can easily have them all more tightly coded instead of all that jazz.

- Remove the scenes from the gloryhole - the scenes will be added in in scripted versions of it, where Debbie will be learning the card. So you will be able to learn the card on one of the major males (giving him your "first" of that card) and play a short scripted "tutorial". For this though, I will just remove the scenes to clean up the code.

Lastly:

Uuhh I don't remember anything else at the moment. There's certainly stuff I'm forgetting but hey, the main point is that "a lot has been/is being done" xD I certainly added a lot of functions related to cleaning up the cache, or resetting certain game objects, etc.

The lines of brand new code are now in the thousands. It's really cool!

I think I have to begin finalizing this, so that you can finally play it. I will follow this post up with a practice run to see how it all looks and how well it plays. Unfortunately I can't upload a huge video so I'll upload the beginning of it.

Progress Report - Overhaul Part A.c - Teaser

After posting this video I also found a bug in the shortened orgasm gauge. Nothing major. Anyway, here's how it looks, there are a lot of stuff that isn't shown in this video but you can definitely see that it looks like a totally different thing now, working fluidly. I tried showcasing it as fast as possible so that the video isn't long...

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes