3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Looks like he is doing work on it, though I can't see to what extent, for I am a poor poor girl with no money. Does look like a bit though. Anyone know if he plans on doing penetration?

Reactions: shady1me

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Looks like he is doing work on it, though I can't see to what extent, for I am a poor poor girl with no money. Does look like a bit though. Anyone know if he plans on doing penetration?
yes, it is planned. no ETA though.

new post:

Progress Report - Snowed In - Busts Superclass
Yeah, unfortunately I've been snowed in for a couple of days now.

Power has been cut off everywhere. I had to go live with my parents who luckily accepted me moving in with them for the time being. As you might understand, the environment is not the best to work in, it's quite disorienting.

In the first days I grabbed my laptop and external devices and walked to my parents house (no vehicle access anywhere) to ensure that at least I wouldn't freeze to death. If it sounds dystopian, it's because it is.

Like my title suggests though, all is not lost!

As this happened, I moved to a bit of simpler code and created a "busts superclass". To be more specific, this is code that will be used for all busts, layering a bust on a window, so that it's packaged, moveable and easily manageable. As the outtage persists, I've decided to do such stuff which is less complex, but will save time from the next overhaul parts (i.e next I'm going to do reports - another part that will be quite big).

I have done other stuff too, and there are some major changes happening in the background as well - steps and measures taken to ensure the game's continuation and a better speed in its progression. I will have a lot of stuff to show soon. I mean a lot. I'm really excited and I will share it with you when the time comes.

I am writing this report a bit hastily - I attempt to go back home every day to check if the power is back and if the neighbouring buildings have power and see what I can do. Other people who didn't have their parents to move in with have it much worse than me - there have been people relying on oxygen machines for example who now have no power to use them - so as you can imagine the situation is quite grave.

Now, I've also been thinking a bit about how to incorporate sexual activities with the males - as I dislike the fact that "teasing" is - for lack of a better word - "cucking" them. One of those thoughts is to keep the general teasing (i.e teasing happening to the general public) and have the major males have "desire", which increases with any sexual activity. So basically, them doing something with Debbie and ejaculating still builds up their desire, so once we move to the "cock worship" / "edging" card game, that "desire" is what plays a role.

The idea for cock relationship remains, and I've thought that, to make it simpler, it will be increased as Debbie makes them ejaculate in new ways. The sexual activities will require Debbie's corruption and her cock relationship to be equal (so corruption 2 - crp 1 -> unlocks action 1 while corruption 2 - crp 2 -> unlocks action 2). This also brings me to a cool realization that her corruption can basically unlock a new action to make them ejaculate with, so progression can happen more smoothly, without jumping.

Furthermore, I've thought that "teasing" should happen more in public, as it's also more spicy. So yeah, the village having "teasing" and the major males "desire" I think it will work? We'll see in action. But in theory it certainly does help.

PS: By the way, I just realized today that I haven't written a report in like 2 weeks. Like I said I'm quite disoriented - I can't even do my day-job at the moment. It's extremely frustrating and I just want it to be over.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Onedge

Hey, neat game.
Not a lot in there yet, but I really like it.
I normally am not into big tits or gameplay like this, but I really like how you seem to attempt to progress the story.
Im also really digging the sub/dom focus on one of the options.

I just wanted to ask if there is any way to get a good idea about the supposed "rework" you were refering to. Idk if you referred to it in this thread, but you made a comment in another thread about this. I don't necessarily want to subscribe just to know what your plans are for the future and how your timeline looks.

Im aware you don't have an official ETA / release date, and that is fine, Im just wondering:
1. how do you imagine progression of updates to go? (update once a month, every 2 months, every 3 months)
2. how much content will each update have? (+ 1 scene for one character, or + 1 scene for each character, etc)
3. what are the concrete plans when it comes to the "rework" you spoke of

Personally, I really like the content so far. For a game like this I also wouldn't mind some repeat cg-s and animations every once in a while. But if you are taking feedback, I really would like to see more updates of dialogue and scenes for each character on a day-to-day basis. I understand making cgs and implementing gameplay takes a decent amount of time. But dialogue is written a bit faster (although I understand sometimes it takes a while to find the right words and inspriations), so that would be really cool. To give an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you read this, I think that would make the game really great, if changes like these would dynamically happen throughout the game. Think about it. A few lines of dialogue (for which you dont even have to make any additional cgs, standing pictures or animations as long as you have the standard "normal" / "blush/embarassed" / "disgusted" facial expressions) could go a long way in making the "grind" feel a lot less like an actual grind, because players keep getting "rewarded" with new dialogue when they do something new in the mini-game and progress in skill.

Reactions: genteis and Rize

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, as people seem to have reported. There is a bug after the glory hole minigame. I am not certain exactly when it happens, but when it happened in my playthrough, Debbie was bare-breasted in the minigame. After the minigame, the screen turned black. I managed to fumble my way to the save spot after a lot of trial and error (since you can still see the area you are in when you enter a new area) and when I loaded the game, the background was back, but Debbie was missing. I saved again, shut down the game, started it, loaded it, and she was back. Hopefully this will help a bit in finding the bug.

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Onedge

Hey, neat game.
Not a lot in there yet, but I really like it.
I normally am not into big tits or gameplay like this, but I really like how you seem to attempt to progress the story.
Im also really digging the sub/dom focus on one of the options.

I just wanted to ask if there is any way to get a good idea about the supposed "rework" you were refering to. Idk if you referred to it in this thread, but you made a comment in another thread about this. I don't necessarily want to subscribe just to know what your plans are for the future and how your timeline looks.

Im aware you don't have an official ETA / release date, and that is fine, Im just wondering:
1. how do you imagine progression of updates to go? (update once a month, every 2 months, every 3 months)
2. how much content will each update have? (+ 1 scene for one character, or + 1 scene for each character, etc)
3. what are the concrete plans when it comes to the "rework" you spoke of

Personally, I really like the content so far. For a game like this I also wouldn't mind some repeat cg-s and animations every once in a while. But if you are taking feedback, I really would like to see more updates of dialogue and scenes for each character on a day-to-day basis. I understand making cgs and implementing gameplay takes a decent amount of time. But dialogue is written a bit faster (although I understand sometimes it takes a while to find the right words and inspriations), so that would be really cool. To give an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you read this, I think that would make the game really great, if changes like these would dynamically happen throughout the game. Think about it. A few lines of dialogue (for which you dont even have to make any additional cgs, standing pictures or animations as long as you have the standard "normal" / "blush/embarassed" / "disgusted" facial expressions) could go a long way in making the "grind" feel a lot less like an actual grind, because players keep getting "rewarded" with new dialogue when they do something new in the mini-game and progress in skill.
Is this an actual review/rating? If not, would be useful given how much time you spent on this.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Is this an actual review/rating? If not, would be useful given how much time you spent on this.
Good idea. I altered it a bit and added it as a review. Hope the dev doesnt give up on this and actually makes this game interesting. It definitely has the potential to be.

Reactions: mortic90
Feb 13, 2022
I remember downloading the original version of this when it first came out. To this day I'm both amazed at how good the writing is, and fucking floored at how many patreon projects grind to a halt and get dragged out for literal years. I remembered thinking a few months later "I'll tune back in in a while and I'm sure this is going to be great".

Pretty tired of it honestly. I've given money to projects in the past but given that 99.999999999% of them wind up just like this, I'm glad I don't anymore. Such an absolute fucking meme that you have to wait actual years for new scenes. If I had a nickle for every promising game that went absolutely nowhere I'd have a nickle for almost every game on this site.

Nov 21, 2020
I guess purely in terms of business, running two Patreon projects in parallel is going to be more profitable than running only one, even if the result is that you lose some number of patreons from both projects due to slower progress. The wider fetish/gameplay coverage is going to make up for it (granted both games aren't exactly the same style of games). And if the developer is still able to maintain the same level (or greater) of productivity, only divided on two games, then more power to them I guess. At the end of the day it's up to the patreons/subscribers what they do with their money and what kind of business practices they want to incentivise.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi I discovered the game today and I wanted to know if there is vaginal sex or not

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hi I discovered the game today and I wanted to know if there is vaginal sex or not
It does not as of yet. Dev said maybe far in the future. So not for years.

I guess purely in terms of business, running two Patreon projects in parallel is going to be more profitable than running only one, even if the result is that you lose some number of patreons from both projects due to slower progress. The wider fetish/gameplay coverage is going to make up for it (granted both games aren't exactly the same style of games). And if the developer is still able to maintain the same level (or greater) of productivity, only divided on two games, then more power to them I guess. At the end of the day it's up to the patreons/subscribers what they do with their money and what kind of business practices they want to incentivise.
Yea if they would maintain the productivity. They don't though. And that is the issue. If you are "developing" two games at the same time and every one of them has a new update every 3-4 months its not gonna be finished in less than 10 years.

lol just found out he making 2 games now at once...when this was already insanely slow to develop...and i'll cancel my monthly support and come back in 3 years if he still alive and is at patch 0.4.5
tf? really?
Do all patreon devs just have ADHD or why is it that halfway into one game it's like "I need something different, Im not motivated anymore. Hey, I have an idea, why don't I develop a second game and either abandon the first one or just go half the speed for both?
Sick and tired of this shit really. This is why making money is ultimately all most of the patreon devs ever amount to.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017

Yea if they would maintain the productivity. They don't though. And that is the issue. If you are "developing" two games at the same time and every one of them has a new update every 3-4 months its not gonna be finished in less than 10 years.

tf? really?
Do all patreon devs just have ADHD or why is it that halfway into one game it's like "I need something different, Im not motivated anymore. Hey, I have an idea, why don't I develop a second game and either abandon the first one or just go half the speed for both?
Sick and tired of this shit really. This is why making money is ultimately all most of the patreon devs ever amount to.
its for money, some devs will make a really open ended game with alot of options and paths they can go then they work on it for years while cranking out other games on the side and use their main game to promote their other games for more money.
Nymphomaniac priestess is a prime example of this, guy made 7 other games while working on it.....full games btw

Reactions: Jarul

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
If you look back in the thread, it has actually been confirmed that the vaginal sex artwork is ready so expecting it in the next update might not be completely outlandish. Though I will admit that the dev had only planned for it be added later on because he wanted to work up on the teasing and sexual acts slowly with proper progression like titjobs and thighjobs before actual penetration but well patreon polls won so here we are.

tf? really?
From what I've seen on the discord and from the dev blogs it seems that he doesnt actually work on the second game at all, infact from what I understand the second game was started as a practice project so that the dev could get used to working on rpgmaker since this is their first project, as far reaching to different audiences with different fetishes goes that too does not really work because the fetishes covered in both the games are the exact same - ugly bastards.
If you're concerned about the dev dividing his attention between two games then atleast from what we've heard from the dev so far and seen I'd be pretty confident in saying that concern is unfounded since his focus seems to be completely on on edge.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, and I feel like the second the dev said that he's putting off actual sex, this thread went pretty dead

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes