3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
anyone figured out how to use the ingame cheats as mentioned in the content update? i can't find it anywhere.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Game seems to be bugged, I got the upgrade for 2 food, double checked, and it still no matter how many ingredients or power I have, says I didn't provide enough food

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, also it like 25% of the time anymore at the end of a glory hole black screens. (which is effectively a soft lock)
If I recall this has something to do with how RPGM does cutscenes.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, also it like 25% of the time anymore at the end of a glory hole black screens. (which is effectively a soft lock)
If I recall this has something to do with how RPGM does cutscenes.
Not saying that this should be the solution, but you can still use the alien device to go to the teleporter room and get down to your room and go to sleep which solves the black screen

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Not saying that this should be the solution, but you can still use the alien device to go to the teleporter room and get down to your room and go to sleep which solves the black screen
but how would you do that while the screen is black?

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
but how would you do that while the screen is black?
You can see the rooms changing on top left corner of the screen so it's not that hard, the more important part however is that the Dev has already fixed the bug and posted a newer version. You can probably go to the Discord and get the changed files

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
For those getting the black screen error, if you don't use the milking room after opening the market stall, there will be no black screen. To be clear, you can either watch a scene from the market stall OR use the milking room in the factory. If you try to do both in the same day it causes the black screen error.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

arti1

Dec 27, 2020
Buttjob is good but i hope the dev continues to develop new cards and skills for mouth work, like deepthroat, gagging, licking, or kissing the cock. The main gameplay about gloryhole after all

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I tried using the devise, however the screens black and I cant find my way to the bed even if I wanted to

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
For those getting the black screen error, if you don't use the milking room after opening the market stall, there will be no black screen. To be clear, you can either watch a scene from the market stall OR use the milking room in the factory. If you try to do both in the same day it causes the black screen error.
That wasn't the case for me, would happen when I didn't do the market stall, and would happen when I would. Completely random, didn't even matter if I held alt down or not.

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
The reason why OnEdge is allowing cheats this update is because they plan to overhaul a healthy amount of the gameplay. As always, give them some time. If it doesnt come out when you expect it or when they say on their subscribestar DO NOT GO AROUND CLAIMING IT IS ABANDONED. Please be patient and enjoy the current build of the game!

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
The reason why OnEdge is allowing cheats this update is because they plan to overhaul a healthy amount of the gameplay. As always, give them some time. If it doesnt come out when you expect it or when they say on their subscribestar DO NOT GO AROUND CLAIMING IT IS ABANDONED. Please be patient and enjoy the current build of the game!
Especially since the dev did not even take money for the month where he did not have any work to present. People here are entitled as fuck

mposkilos

Mar 27, 2018
there's a "present ass" and "wiggle ass" in the minigame folder,among the other cards/acts.is there a chance to replace theese with for example cup balls,and when you do cup balls to do the present or wiggle ass instead?

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes