3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
man new artstyle is really kinda...uhm...
but ok, i dont know whole situation - maybe changing of artist is better for game

at least i hope dev don't gonna put fucking politic stuff in game

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
man new artstyle is really kinda...uhm...
but ok, i dont know whole situation - maybe changing of artist is better for game

at least i hope dev don't gonna put fucking politic stuff in game
I mean, without hating, I sincerely hope the dev is able to continue his/her project fine and will be able to make a good game. But the whole idea behind changing the artist was a more reliable and regular stream of art pieces. And with the situation now seemingly being as it is, the dev is just at the same point again, not being able to commission anything for the forseeable future.

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
Yup, the changes in arts really puts me down tbh, but if these changes can make dev works faster I don't mind at all.

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
I'm sorry I respect how an artist has their own way of drawing or whatever but that new art looks so shit lmao. I think the body art looks perfectly fine I don't mind it but the art for the new face and how the dicks are drawn, it's like something those futanari artists be drawing, actually dreadful unless they get better art or in the hopes that these might be sketches imma make a hard pass on that chicken scratch. This is probably one of the biggest downgrades i've ever seen truly sad to see this happen. All in all just fix her face it looks like Chris Brown is her husband or something RIP.

Aug 5, 2020
Bandwagoning off of the previous post — the facial features do appear a bit unhinged, albeit, it is the only area that requires revisions; perhaps, the ‘scion’ model, while not necessarily critical, could nevertheless benefit from pronouncing some iconic facial details from ScarlettAnn’s vision of Debbie. Though my biased interest tells me that the new model style, in general, looks relatively charming and unique in its own right - definitely a refreshing concept which I, in my very reserved (and biased because subscribed) opinion, believe is graspingly fascinating and more flexible than ScarlettAnn’s style, if nurtured and polished accordingly.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
The changes in art style aren't that terrible, if the new artist will put more effort into fluid animation and slightly faster release schedule for content it'll work out. Look at stuff like Amy's Ecstasy, the art is ms paint tier but it works because the animation is really good and it has a solid release schedule with a very clear roadmap.

There are lots of good games that make up for subpar art with other elements the dev just needs to work on his strong points and stick to a release schedule and focus.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
to me, new art is good, i'm get bored with scarlet ann's art already, 1 face, 1 body, it's weird but attractive at first. for long, nothing change then i get bored, that it. hopefully its not how dev delay the release, for changing art.

Reactions: genteis

JJadams

May 25, 2017
>last update was in December
R.I.P.

That game had really great potential
The dev is working on two games at the same time, the artist left him and he hired a new one and posted update on his subscribestar page. So... telling the game is dead is basically saying out loud that you are a troll or unable to read a few messages above yours

• Angry
Reactions: Grimmiger and Jarul

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
What is with these devs and working on multiple games at a time lmfao. That's a hard enough feat for a full team let alone some random dude
If they think about it seriously, then I think it can be good to avoid burnout. Just doing one project like that for a long time can be bad, because it's a creative project.
But you are right, that most of the time on patreon it just leads to 2 unfinished projects/games instead of 1.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
"We parted ways with Scarlett."
Game is officially dead for me, just like the succubus covenant. The difference between scarlet and new one is a one huge gap. Not that I blame devs, rather lazy artist pigs that I do and I think there should be international juridical ways of forcing them to work. Yeh yeh I keep dreaming then goon' go fuck myself. 10q for attention

Reactions: longsuper1

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
If you wanted an artist who could produce work in a more reliable and timely fashion it's probably not a good idea to pick one in an active war zone.

I get that the dev likes the new artist, but given that there's an obligation to your patreons to keep the project rolling it would be better to find someone else to complete this game. You could always work with the Ukrainian artist on some other project further down the line when he's ready and able to do so.

Anyway, hope the artist is fine and gets through it all ok.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
"We parted ways with Scarlett."
Game is officially dead for me, just like the succubus covenant. The difference between scarlet and new one is a one huge gap. Not that I blame devs, rather lazy artist pigs that I do and I think there should be international juridical ways of forcing them to work. Yeh yeh I keep dreaming then goon' go fuck myself. 10q for attention
what happened with SC?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
what happened with SC?
Well, apparently she (?) is working on a lot of projects, so new art is very irregular. So the plan was apparently to find an artist who could be more focused on only this project, or at least only a few. Which they initially did and (apparently) the dev was happy with the quality. But as you can read on previous pages, the new artist is Ukrainian (this artist switch happened before the war). Now however the dev wants to hold out to see if the artist can return. Which.... probably problematic right now.

TLDR; Everbody wants SC art and she gives it out to everyone but due to too many projects everbody has to wait for new art.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Well, apparently she (?) is working on a lot of projects, so new art is very irregular. So the plan was apparently to find an artist who could be more focused on only this project, or at least only a few. Which they initially did and (apparently) the dev was happy with the quality. But as you can read on previous pages, the new artist is Ukrainian (this artist switch happened before the war). Now however the dev wants to hold out to see if the artist can return. Which.... probably problematic right now.

TLDR; Everbody wants SC art and she gives it out to everyone but due to too many projects everbody has to wait for new art.
I was referring to Succubus Covenant :p

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes