SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
No new content or am I missing something? It ends in the same spot as previous update.
Some of the old content has been expanded upon. If you read the changelog, it's sort of like a mini-walkthrough. Should get you seeing the new changes. The next update should have actual new content beyond the current end point though.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I've got save files for the start of the three new paths.

For "Lucy and Robert's stormy night continues." load Robert storm 1. The new content just starts there.

For "Lucy and Robert's stormy night has been given an alternative version." load Robbers 1. Again, the content just starts there.

For "I continued the story thread after Nathan. Sebastian is invited to spend a weekend with his friends and Lucy goes with him. Lucy's personality changes, and this weekend, it unfolds even more." load Party 1. The main content on this path starts after you go to the mall to buy a bikini but there are some secondary scenes in the house, park and the massage salon in the mall. Party 1 starts after the bar event with Nathan so for the bar scene load Nathan bar.

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I don't know why there is a lesbian tag. There is absolutely nothing lesbian inside. Then the game stops somewhere and you are stuck e.g. when you jump through the window to escape the burglars there is just text and nothing to choose or when you choose to go to the aunt then it's also a dead end. This game will go to my blacklist now.

Jan 5, 2022
The Robert route is honestly my favorite. I hope he continues it and maybe itll make us choose between George and Robert and eventually delve deeper into their relationship to the point of them actually starting a relationship and get kids.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is this a bug or the end of the update?
After the blowjob the following appears for me:

You felt you didn't want to talk about it now and you didn't want to see Robert for a while.

The next page then shows the following:

Double-click this passage to edit it.

Edit: The fix fixed it^^

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Robert and Lucy's stormy night route
is current ends with:
'By the time you were dressed Sebastian was back from shopping. You stayed in your room for a while longer, then joined them in the kitchen.'?
or there is more but bug keeps us from see further contents?

Reactions: B10

Kevina_QwQ

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Robert and Lucy's stormy night route
is current ends with:
'By the time you were dressed Sebastian was back from shopping. You stayed in your room for a while longer, then joined them in the kitchen.'?
or there is more but bug keeps us from see further contents?
I think its a bug... Having same problem here
Lets wait it out...

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
A few bugs have been noted on the Patreon page, and are being fixed with a hotfix I would assume.

Reactions: HotPotLovers
Oct 7, 2022
So cant we visit Lucky's aunt yet coz everytime i click that option it says double click this passage to edit it..am i doing something wrong or has Lucy's aunt not been added yet..

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes