Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
yo how do you get onto the 'weekend with the boys' path. Done a few playthrough and can't find it.
don't confront sebastian when he cant get it up , Suck off nathan when he is bitten by the snake ,go to the bathroom in the bar

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
So, by cutting to update content, there's content in a house with some boys, but I can't seem to find a way to get there by playing normally... What important choice or requirement is there ?
don't confront sebastian when he cant get it up , Suck off nathan when he is bitten by the snake ,go to the bathroom in the bar use the gloryhole

Reactions: ibizadalton

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
CURRENT PATHS :
guys party ... to get to this path help nathan after his snakebite .....do not ask sebastian about his impotence
model path ... dont help nathan
home invasion path help nathan but do confront Sebastian about impotence ...dont help dad
family path :help nathan but do confront Sebastian about impotence...help dad

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Pleasantly surprised that the bimbo route (boys' party) is divided into several sub-routes, and depending on your choice, you can see different scenes. There's a lot of content here.

But I don't quite like that the corruption happens too fast on this path. One day she's a loyal girlfriend with a high libido, the next, she's a slut serving every guy in her path. It gets boring quickly.

Hopefully, in the future, there will be routes more focused on emotional cheating and slow corruption.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Pleasantly surprised that the bimbo route (boys' party) is divided into several sub-routes, and depending on your choice, you can see different scenes. There's a lot of content here.

But I don't quite like that the corruption happens too fast on this path. One day she's a loyal girlfriend with a high libido, the next, she's a slut serving every guy in her path. It gets boring quickly.

Hopefully, in the future, there will be routes more focused on emotional cheating and slow corruption.
yep suck 2 strange dicks and straight down the rabbit hole to slutville

randa

May 7, 2017
i encountered a bug.
After MC got raped by the robbers during the storm, at the end when they left, there is no link to continue.

Mikzaa

Aug 5, 2017
So al the path after the storm ends for me but there is also bar and party contenct, how can I reach that other then go too last update?

Or is that the only way?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
So al the path after the storm ends for me but there is also bar and party contenct, how can I reach that other then go too last update?

Or is that the only way?
CURRENT PATHS :
guys party ... to get to this path help nathan after his snakebite .....do not ask sebastian about his impotence
model path ... dont help nathan dont go to the bar
home invasion path help nathan but do confront Sebastian about impotence ...dont help dad
family path :help nathan but do confront Sebastian about impotence...help dad
there is also a short path if you dont help nathan and then go to the bar you can get face raped and then get the option to go back

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryButz

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Lot of broken image links on all new content. Op might be missing files .

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes