klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Honestly this update lost more than it added. Nathan and his friends disappear after the park choice, no matter what you choose to do. And it's such a shame because it was a fun route. I was especially curious about the dark path if you didn't save him. I also lost all access to the weekend event because now you MUST ask Sebastian about his erection. I am honestly just confused and it's a shame because it has so much potential. I just hope that the lesbian content isn't taking up all of the space since it was one of the few games that wasn't drawning in it

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Honestly this update lost more than it added. Nathan and his friends disappear after the park choice, no matter what you choose to do. And it's such a shame because it was a fun route. I was especially curious about the dark path if you didn't save him. I also lost all access to the weekend event because now you MUST ask Sebastian about his erection. I am honestly just confused and it's a shame because it has so much potential. I just hope that the lesbian content isn't taking up all of the space since it was one of the few games that wasn't drawning in it
As far as I understand, the mentioned content is not removed, it's just moved to later updates.
And it makes sense. Fmc should be more corrupt.

Personally, I did not like that literally in one day, a faithful and good girlfriend turns into a slut serving all her boyfriend's friends.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
the file for the farm part seems to be incomplete
empy on going to kitchen early on after finding nathan and aunt in action

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
For the farm scenario, and I am certain the regular game as well, please review the script as sometimes you address "she" as "he". It sometimes is funny, but of course, it should be fixed.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i play v0.1 . anyways, why is it "+OER" i dont think i can choose to be elsewhere but in a farm

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
i think i play v0.1 . anyways, why is it "+OER" i dont think i can choose to be elsewhere but in a farm
If you want to use the city path you need to use the other html file. It's weird, but that's how it is.

Well, lots of stuff in this one, even if it's mostly a reshuffle. Another Robert scene, a more believable build up for marcus, Emily route. And the club stuff. Seems like Alex at the restaurant might be getting a route since the MC was interested in his art? Neighbor boy route is potentially interesting too. Do any of the perk messages that pop up actually do anything so far? Didn't seem like it, but I didn't go too far down any alternate branches, so it's possible they diverge later on. Wonder if the hiker and his dog in the park are gonna show up again?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The only thing that bugs me a little is that after trying the "Life on the Farm" story arc, anime gifs feel rather out of place. Other than that, I'm curious if this story arc is going to give a different vibe and maybe even different type of gameplay style than the City Story arc. I wonder if the Farm story arc will have a more positive spin unlike the previous story arc, maybe even give off more of a resource management vibe? Kind off like Harvest Moon, but without the whole running around.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotguy11

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
The scene where the nun praying and man came to her and cum in her mouth. That is felt so good. More like this and more people and maybe Aunt & Alice but don't make it look like they realize what happen. Maybe they get drug by something or someone. Make it more mysterious & curious the better. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
not really a fan of the anime+real combo pictures. i hope you go either one or the other.
anime gifs feel rather out of place.
Presumably it's for legal reasons. Beast scenes aren't really the sort of thing you can use real images for without trouble, so if the creator wants them in the game there's not a lot of options.

Psina666

May 7, 2019
game has become smoother, but there is less choice and less content. Idk its bad or good.

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
does the model route just end after the anal beads? after i got the storm event and no longer even see the modeling job available
nvm it apeared again

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes