Greamjoe

Oct 14, 2019
im confused with the 3 downloads are each stand alone or do you copy/paste/over write game?
dont get why people build games this way why not put everything into a single game and then let players choose what ever they want from the start ..this way 3 files to me is sloppy and complictaed
Follow the votes on my patreon, where the community decides on certain issues. It immediately becomes clear what is what.
the two versions of the game together reach the 1 million characters mark. As well as 1000 passages. The twine program already starts to produce some bugs here. And Lucy's story will not be over for a long time.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
i swear the dev made this game to piss people off to many god damn puzzles ,etc this aint face book fuck this game
What kind of puzzles you talking about? It's simple as possible, you can reach the end of the current content just clicking without reading anything mostly.
has the city part been updated too or just the farm?
Looks like just the farm.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Either I am too stupid to calculate or the developer is.
Cucumber - 3 kg a 2.75 = 8.25
Peach - 2.5 kg a 4.10 = 10.25
Plums - 1 kg a 1,80 = 1,80

How much should he pay?
Where is the 20.30 that would be correct?
Only in one of the four arithmetic problems could the correct sum be selected.

Feb 6, 2021

How much should he pay?
yeah, the math is off on all of it.

Reactions: str8up
Feb 6, 2021
dont know why you screwed up the formula so bad, you give choices that have no impact and railroad us anyway. what's the point of making it sand box if it's on rails?

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
yeah, the math is off on all of it.
Yeah, 1 Kg Onions @ $3.40, 2 Kg Apples @ $ 2.55 ea., and 1 Kg Tomatoes @ 3.10 = $11.60 not $8.60, not $9.60, and not $7.90
Must be that new math that they have been teaching in school. :)

I did notice that two of them did have the correct answer as an option, so I'm guessing it's asking for one type of item and pricing from another. In any event the ones that didn't have the correct answer I chose the closest (highest) value and it told me I had not made any errors. First play through so I don't know if the choices are moot, or not, but if not, why ask for it?

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The OP needs an explanation of what the files are, from reading through the threads it seems like this is 2 separate games that start from the same point?

If that's the case then why have it in one thread, separate games normally go in separate threads? The thread has a good rating but which game does that refer to, which game are the screen shots from, which game has which tags?

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
The OP needs an explanation of what the files are, from reading through the threads it seems like this is 2 separate games that start from the same point?

If that's the case then why have it in one thread, separate games normally go in separate threads? The thread has a good rating but which game does that refer to, which game are the screen shots from, which game has which tags?
Yes exactly... also the line under the downloads is not enough to explain. I assume that we should download "On Endless Roads" and then one of the other two, but since it isn't really specified what to do, I am not sure.
Okay... then what? Do we extract them in the same folder? or should they be treated as separate games?

The best thing would be if OP put in just a little more instruction and explanation under the "Installation" spoiler.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Do we extract them in the same folder?
No, they works as separate games. Main game it's "On Endless Roads" but MC have option to move to the farm after their house burned in fire at beginning of the game. If you pick that option you need to start to play farm branch of the game which was separated cause that branches never crossed again. If you want to move to city you can continue to play main game. Anyway just download main game (city branch) and you can decide if you want or not to play farm branch later. City branch more complex and bigger right now.

Reactions: radohak

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
This is some... good stuff, right here! The session I've had this whole day has got me through both of the variants of this game. It's good.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
there are errors with transitions and found a few macro errors they are: when you can’t go into buried rooms except for aunt’s room

krneki22

Apr 7, 2018
Can't seem to triger boys party. Never get the option NOT to ask Sebastian about his problems.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Honestly this update lost more than it added. Nathan and his friends disappear after the park choice, no matter what you choose to do. And it's such a shame because it was a fun route. I was especially curious about the dark path if you didn't save him. I also lost all access to the weekend event because now you MUST ask Sebastian about his erection. I am honestly just confused and it's a shame because it has so much potential. I just hope that the lesbian content isn't taking up all of the space since it was one of the few games that wasn't drawning in it
as i understand it that path will come back in it will just be later in the game , the Dev and a lot of the supporters thought her corruption needed to be a bit slower Giving more depth to the story

Reactions: Greamjoe

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Can't seem to triger boys party. Never get the option NOT to ask Sebastian about his problems.
as i understand it that path will come back in it will just be later in the game , the Dev and a lot of the supporters thought her corruption needed to be a bit slower Giving more depth to the story give it time he will put it back in

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

How much should he pay?
you are supposed to not get it right , the til has to end up short for the final scene

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In itself, maths errors can also add spice to the game.
If you overcharge the customer, he might ask for compensation if the skimpy outfit is not yet right.
However, customers might also react angrily, which makes their aunt fear for her reputation in the market. This could lead to MC being forced by her aunt to compensate the customer right at the market, her aunt punishing/humiliating her in some other way or saving the punishment for home.

Similarly, the aunt could demand compensation or impose a penalty if MC undercharges and ends up with money missing from the till.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes