firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
No, I started the game again, fresh, new, and this is that fresh, new save.
Hm, tried clicking back on your save until before the emily nightclub trip and then went forward and never got stuck? But it seemed to be an entirely different spot in the photoshoot lineup, so god knows what's going on with it.

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Hm, tried clicking back on your save until before the emily nightclub trip and then went forward and never got stuck? But it seemed to be an entirely different spot in the photoshoot lineup, so god knows what's going on with it.
Thank you! going back did solve the issue.

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
Is the public release coming out today?
I think so it is, at least that's what the author commented on his Patreon, however, this depends on the author. I am waiting to check the trajectory and the amount of content because I am seriously thinking about supporting him. Let's see how this update of the main story line goes. I hope the release today.

Reactions: stamped_anon

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
2023-08-20
N/A dev no longer gives updates a name/version. Changelogs are no longer posted either.

bad decision

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Let me do some digging through all the old posts, and see if it's elsewhere other than the update post.

Yep there's changelogs/info in posts from a couple of weeks before the releases. I've included them, but still there's no version/names for the updates..

Reactions: Anita Deek

zenmoon

Sep 27, 2017
OP states:

Both downloads are required to play the city path, and the farm path
Does this mean we need to merge both extracts or are these 2 separated games? It's not clear to me.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP states:

Does this mean we need to merge both extracts or are these 2 separated games? It's not clear to me.
No don't merge them. Treat them as you would for two separate games.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes