TheOnlyKong

Mar 18, 2019
True-true, I miscalculated that or typed it wrong. It's true. Sorry.
Just remove it lol. the game is otherwise okayish, but why. Why make this choice? It's an abhorrent design decision on top of the fact that almost every single answer across all of the customers is wrong. You didn't just mistype the one, you messed most of them up (iirc one was correct out of the bunch and that's only if you rounded up). It's fine that math isn't your strong suit, but why put it in the game if you can't even get the correct answers?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder if it's not a bug like the one where the room in the house only loads after entering another room first.
i sent a list of typos and other things to the dev and asked about the ending so i am sure he will get back to us and let us know

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Greamjoe

Oct 14, 2019
Thanks to everyone who wrote about the bugs. I have corrected them. I added a text to indicate the end of the game after George's scene. Yes, that's the end of the update. You can still go back to the world if you have scenes left on the beach or in the park, but if you've seen those, you've seen everything.

Bug fix file ---->

Greamjoe

Oct 14, 2019
I would like to respond to some comments here. Yes 5 minutes to update if you don't read anything, just click wildly. But why does such a person play text-based games?

The game is separated because there are TWO DIFFERENT GAMES. And that's why the beastly content is separate. Because there was a vote on patreon where we decided whether or not to have it. And since it was 50-50% I decided to give it a separate game. So if you're interested you can download it, if you're not interested you won't see it in any form.

Many people write that they don't know what's new and what's old in the game. I always post a detailed description of the update on my patreon page. It is always public, never membership-based. It is not my fault that it is not written here. I do not manage this site. I'm not the one posting the link. I just occasionally look at this site which usually results in me getting upset :D

P.S. I love everyone. Have a nice day!

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
I think it's stupid to divide the farm into with and without, I'd leave everything in one and who doesn't like it can play "On Endless Roads"...

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Is there a place the creator keeps the source material for all of his clips? I want to find the full video to the gif where the girl gets her breasts licked by the small dog, but can't really seem to find anything. The specific files are "dog1.gif" and "dog2.gif".

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes