domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Yes i get that but i am referring to say a game is Female protagonist like this one , you will invariably see people comment they want to play as a male protagonist ....or its got a rape scene and they dont like rape so they first ask is it aviodable , then they try to demand it gets removed because they don't like it in there if its not avoidable , Boo F-ing Hoo ..... I don't think its fair to the dev or to people that are in line with his vision , to have to make accommodations to please a few haters ...
Totally agree, only changes a dev should make to a game based on feedback are quality of life changes like easier navigation or clearer goals in the game. The maker's vision should remain as pure as possible.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hello good people, I have a problem. I just received the lingerie (with card) from Marcus, but now there's no way to progress. Every option is a dead-end. I'll upload a save here. If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I don't understand the installation process, could somebody clarify it for me? I've downloaded the OER version and the LotF, do I now have to merge them together somehow? But on the first page it says "don't merge different downloads together", so are they actually meant to be played as two different games? Like, when you reach a certain point for the farm path, you're supposed to start up the LotF download?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand the installation process, could somebody clarify it for me? I've downloaded the OER version and the LotF, do I now have to merge them together somehow? But on the first page it says "don't merge different downloads together", so are they actually meant to be played as two different games? Like, when you reach a certain point for the farm path, you're supposed to start up the LotF download?
Treat them as two separate games. If you want to play the city path, then download On Endless Roads. If you want to play the farm path then download Life on the Farm. If you want bestiality in the farm path, then download AF version.

Reactions: Nazeaj

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Treat them as two separate games. If you want to play the city path, then download On Endless Roads. If you want to play the farm path then download Life on the Farm. If you want bestiality in the farm path, then download AF version.
Is there a reason for this type of complexity? I.e. why not merge both into the same game? figure that would also make it easier to code and update as well as there would be less double or parallel work.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Is there a reason for this type of complexity? I.e. why not merge both into the same game? figure that would also make it easier to code and update as well as there would be less double or parallel work.
You'd think so, but the dev wants them to be separated.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Greamjoe
JUST NOW
Unlocked
I have to suspend work indefinitely!
The autumn military conscription has begun in my country. As part of this, the entire region is being scanned and the documents of all young people who are liable to military service are being checked. I have not been obliged to do any military service because of my job, but unfortunately, with the Russian invasion continuing unabated, more soldiers are needed, so it looks like I will be drafted into the army. Over the past week I have been doing the paperwork involved. I am trying to find a way to deal with this situation, but unfortunately it is causing me a nervous condition that is preventing me from concentrating on the game. The update is almost done, just a few tweaks are needed. If I can find a solution to my problem this week, I'll upload the update towards the end of the week, if not, I'll probably go to war and I don't know when I'll be back.

Thank you all for the support so far. I am not writing all this to make you feel sorry for me. I'm telling everyone to decide whether or not to suspend their subscription depending on this, as I don't know when I'll be able to come up with the next update.

swrdesf

Mar 6, 2020
Greamjoe
JUST NOW
Unlocked
I have to suspend work indefinitely!
The autumn military conscription has begun in my country. As part of this, the entire region is being scanned and the documents of all young people who are liable to military service are being checked. I have not been obliged to do any military service because of my job, but unfortunately, with the Russian invasion continuing unabated, more soldiers are needed, so it looks like I will be drafted into the army. Over the past week I have been doing the paperwork involved. I am trying to find a way to deal with this situation, but unfortunately it is causing me a nervous condition that is preventing me from concentrating on the game. The update is almost done, just a few tweaks are needed. If I can find a solution to my problem this week, I'll upload the update towards the end of the week, if not, I'll probably go to war and I don't know when I'll be back.

Thank you all for the support so far. I am not writing all this to make you feel sorry for me. I'm telling everyone to decide whether or not to suspend their subscription depending on this, as I don't know when I'll be able to come up with the next update.
on 911 no less oh the humanity

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i just tried on endless roads. i liked it until the night of the storm. until that we had some kind of choices. but at that point we dont really have a choice. we start to fuck the father in law or we get a bad ending.... im a bit dissapointed in this. the description of the game says we can decide how to play this but at that point we have to let the father in law start to fuck the mc or the game is over. why say we can decide and than force a route on us?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's honestly immersion-breaking and off-putting af with the combination of anime and RL images. Ergh.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnEndlessRoads-2023.08.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, the OP is a bit confusing. The last release had two downloads with the same statement of 'do not merge', this release now has three downloads with the same statement to not merge the TWO. The third (larger) download is larger than the two older paths combined. Nothing in a change log.

What's going on?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes