sekur07

Jun 6, 2017
Update for Patreon members as far as I know forum doesn't get an update till public release.
pretty strange considering the fact that previous updates were released the same day as patreon.
Anyways, you can pm the link with the update, if it's against the rules to post it in the thread.

Reactions: WhoKnowsWhere

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
pretty strange considering the fact that previous updates were released the same day as patreon.
Anyways, you can pm the link with the update, if it's against the rules to post it in the thread.
*shrugs* I dont know for sure was just saying that was probably the case. Dosnt make since to have a patreon for people to get access for it early only for the public release to come out at the same time unless you just want to support the game with money regardless.

sekur07

Jun 6, 2017
*shrugs* I dont know for sure was just saying that was probably the case. Dosnt make since to have a patreon for people to get access for it early only for the public release to come out at the same time unless you just want to support the game with money regardless.
I understand what you are saying am I'm okay with that, just pointing out what has been going on in this particular thread up to date. I thought the author published it on patreon for people who WANT to support him, cause the previous ones were released on both sites at the same time, maybe one of his subs leaked the update.

Reactions: JFox1991

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I looked through the rules and don't see anything saying I can't post this, so here it is. It says .2 in the file but it is the latest version. If you saved on the screen with no choices at the end of .2 though, you will want to try for a save the day before it.

inye59

May 9, 2020
To all those who play/create games with choices. Are choices even a thing?!? i mean who takes the non promiscuous one??? I haven't met one in those forums 4 years now

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
To all those who play/create games with choices. Are choices even a thing?!? i mean who takes the non promiscuous one??? I haven't met one in those forums 4 years now
I do. I like to play all routes, or just to able to choose who the girl will have sex with. These choices give us the opportunity to avoid unwanted content like rape, footjobs, golden shower and other kinks I don't like. So, I am grateful to the devs who give those choices...

Last edited:

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
How do you know that it is actually 0.3? I don't see a single reason for this after a restart.
Its right. The files say .2 as well as the in game version. It has a lot of new content... however.

If you ended on the last day in .2 where you run out of choices to select. Roll your save back a single day if you can and restart that day. Then you can advance without a new game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I do. I like to play all routes, or just to able to choose who the girl will have sex with. These choices give us the opportunity to avoid unwanted content like rape, footjobs, golden shower and other kinks I don't like. So, I am grateful for the devs who give those choices...
me too. to bad this dev takes away the decissions from us and makes unavoidable scenes.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes