Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes
R

RWaites

This game has a great model, but the game itself is just boring. Just click and grind. The fact that he has it for 20 bucks in a tier is laughable to say the least. Wish there was an actual story for her
Have youb tried Love thy neighbor?

R

RWaites

OMO scene preview
Sep 30 at 4:28am
I decided not to drop bad Jason, but fork the game into 2 ones: On My Own as it goes so far and Oh My Love with Jason gentleman. Picture is a scene from OMO 0.0.6. Both OMO and OML are coming out mid October.

Reactions: Krull and bobbo69
R

RWaites

About LTN
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 1:02pm
As you may have noticed, v13 was a huge fail and I've lost many patrons. Just because the scenario is wrong. Yep, I can't into text. I've found a new author and now she is working on OML with all that romantic stuff. If OML is ok, next version of LTN will be written by this girl. So for now LTN is postponed for a bit until OML is out.
Status update
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 10:06am
I keep coding OMO while rendering pictures for OML. OMO 0.0.6 is coming out next week (10th or

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
About LTN
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 1:02pm
As you may have noticed, v13 was a huge fail and I've lost many patrons. Just because the scenario is wrong. Yep, I can't into text. I've found a new author and now she is working on OML with all that romantic stuff. If OML is ok, next version of LTN will be written by this girl. So for now LTN is postponed for a bit until OML is out.
Status update
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 10:06am
I keep coding OMO while rendering pictures for OML. OMO 0.0.6 is coming out next week (10th or
Yay, two games stuck in development hell?

Who cares, why not make it three and start yet another one...

/sarcasm

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So it appears that the latest OP update was last month...And I have DL'd it already. Can someone explain why this would "pop" to the top of the "Latest Updates" list?

What got re-done on OP?

I thought that it doesn't re-list a game until a newer version is released...

R

RWaites

On My Own 0.0.6 download links
Oct 7 at 10:13pm
PC:
MAC:

Android:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am confused ... whats the difference between OML and OMO? At start they look the same ... no context or story.

Reactions: lancehk
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes