Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
This dev makes some really amazing renders but the game is not great. I hope he will hire some developers to help him so that he will be focused mainly on renders. He has a huge potential but needs some support for sure.

Reactions: nasam and WoodyGB

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
pretty promising, the renders are great, but right now it just feels like a huge grindfest with no much content

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
i have 2 important question:

1.¿why i cannot use the save editor in this game?

2.¿and why the main character spent 48 days inside the house, and dont become nuts,sick,bored...etc.?

i really wanna know about the first one. (the game is a big "meh" in general not even worth a rewiev)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Get a good graphics card, preferably NVIDIA. Download DAZ3D or similar software. Download a couple assets (ARRRRR Matey). Pose them and render them.
You're welcome.
Dont you need adobe photoshop as well? With their Cloud making you pay each month. I can see where these guys spend their money just to try and make shit.
Been wondering if I could make one of these.. cant be any harder than running a roleplaying campaign for years..just need to plan out the script then visualize..? or am I making it sound simple.. probably lol/

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
pretty promising, the renders are great, but right now it just feels like a huge grindfest with no much content
I agree, there seems to be no story, just every day interacting with the mother to drive up her points, just to perform more interactions. The MC never goes out, works, or eats, apart from breakfast.
This looks like one of those games you hope gets better, but never does.

I feel like a hamster in a wheel............................., but not for much longer.

Reactions: Zer0z

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You don't need Photoshop, but it does make it look better. In my bit of experience it's confusing as hell, and takes a lot of practice. I didn't care enough to keep at it, so I gave up hahah. That said DAZ3D is free, and they give you some free assets to tinker around with, not to mention this site has an asset section so... use that info as you will. If you are interested I say give it a shot, nothing to lose really considering you can jump straight in for free
Ok did not realize there was a asset section.. still so new to this site.. thanks for that.. and is there any way to use Gimp instead of adobe? Will have to try and find this asset thread.. but cool glad it is there

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this is not a game with story ..
this is just .. "DO DES = DES"
also .. i see some images ware removed .. such as ass groping in the bathtab

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is it possible to ask what was integrated in this update? Since I believe I've seen the same thing as 0.0.4 and I can't find what's new in the game. If it is writing (please let it be more dialogue, and not just "jason, what the fuck), can you tell me where specifically and how to triggere the event. Thanks.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Revo You must be in the livingroom with her.There you can sex with her but only when you have 190 corruption

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Been wondering if I could make one of these.. cant be any harder than running a roleplaying campaign for years..just need to plan out the script then visualize..? or am I making it sound simple.. probably lol/
I'm pretty sure this part is low-key the reason behind a majority of abandoned games.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
My Saves with max Stats and all options unlocked
Thanks for that, but I dropped into the "games" folder and deleted the "saves" file that was already there, but it made no difference.
This is where you explain what I did wrong.:)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks for that, but I dropped into the "games" folder and deleted the "saves" file that was already there, but it made no difference.
Wrong = A) you are playing this game LOL JK

R

RWaites

When you unpacked into the games folder did it over-write the existing saves folder?

Mord

Aug 13, 2017
Dont you need adobe photoshop as well? With their Cloud making you pay each month. I can see where these guys spend their money just to try and make shit.
Gimp is a popular option and free. I would start with this before paying for photoshop.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Slonique finally has a good one. His/her stuff always looks great but fails to deliver on the sex game part of a sex game... not this one though, the mom is fucking smoking, just hope we get more ways to interact. once she's corrupt we should be able to bang her in the shower, in her room at night, in the kitchen on the table and maybe get a show in the morning... and her reactions need to change... why is she still pissed when i slap her ass at corruption 290? Still a leap forward from his/her other work.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes