Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
It's really basic. Raise your "Aptitude" by being nice to mom (compliment her). Then you peek at her or whatever and raise her corruption. The scenes evolve the higher it gets.
Thank you, I did eventually figure it out. I didn't realize you have to do a specific order.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Took awhile since saves don't work for whatever reason, need about 5-7 points to add a single corruption point. It's not bad considering slonique is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. I give it a solid B-

Reactions: eades

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Ok, I'm the author of this game.
I started this game when I realized, that another game Abyss has come to the dead end. Yep, when you fall down from $1400 to $900, it's about time to understand, that something is wrong. I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Also, this build is not for public, it's an intermediate release for patrons only. It has bugs and the gameplay is not tuned.
Hey man, can i give you an advice? try to ask your patreons what should you add more in THIS game, try to ask here for some ideas, trust me, you could find some very intresting ideas around here, and make you game a little more easy, not too hard to get some scenes, but not too ease either, try to make some intem quests, and add blowjobs, every one love blowjobs. Pace

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
and add blowjobs, every one love blowjobs. Pace
*yawn* no, not every one... its a exclusion term for me. :p
but yes, the mayority loves easy stuff and seas of dicks. as more (& huge) of them as more money.

for the game: well the concept sounds promising. but i dont gues there will be pregnancy stuff or it will ever gone done. will take a look at it next year.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah, I don't want to speak too soon but I think @slonique may have found something that could work. Now don't say too many nice things or it will go straight to his head and he will start a new project.

Reactions: Matoke

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's very fucking basic here people, very basic *D. Trump voice*. The dev even said this build wasn't meant to be uploaded publicly. That said, it gives enough insight into what the game could be. I like the premise and the art, the only game of the dev (ignoring the art which is always great) that I'd play, so I hope Slonique see's this one through. If I like how it's going in a version or two, I'd probably even pledge. I'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Matoke

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
I've never played any Slonique games before so I'll have to play some of his/her other ones, but I enjoy the art style. I'm just a bit confused on the premise on whether Jason is actually meant to go to his Aunt's farm or if we're trying to stop Mom from sending him. Guess we'll see soon! :)

shadefo4

May 23, 2017
We're going off-topic but what's a good PC that could render at a reasonable time. I have a fucking toaster and it took me 20 minutes just to render this 720p image. I have more than 100GB of DAZ3D files and I can't do anything about them.
Where did you download it ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I will say @slonique has pretty good renders, it's what got me to look at Abyss anyway. After playing it though I found it to be a nothing sandwich. Sure you might have good renders but that is just the bread, I think what it was lacking was substance, you need meat dammit! A game needs something enjoyable: a good story or likeable characters or some witty dialogue or fun mechanics, literally anything. It doesn't help that you are starting to look like another mysterful, that guy scraps and starts new projects every time he has an idea. Unfortunately he only really ever tells the same story over and over again, to his defense though he doesn't charge folks for his hobby. If you can't write a story you can always find a writer, maybe you just need someone to bounce ideas off of. Do not take what people say here personally, that attitude will only ruin you, no artist became a master over night. Accept criticisms and try to adjust and get better.
I agree with you anyway, because I also think this way

Reactions: Adoringfan

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I l
I will say @slonique has pretty good renders, it's what got me to look at Abyss anyway. After playing it though I found it to be a nothing sandwich. Sure you might have good renders but that is just the bread, I think what it was lacking was substance, you need meat dammit! A game needs something enjoyable: a good story or likeable characters or some witty dialogue or fun mechanics, literally anything. It doesn't help that you are starting to look like another mysterful, that guy scraps and starts new projects every time he has an idea. Unfortunately he only really ever tells the same story over and over again, to his defense though he doesn't charge folks for his hobby. If you can't write a story you can always find a writer, maybe you just need someone to bounce ideas off of. Do not take what people say here personally, that attitude will only ruin you, no artist became a master over night. Accept criticisms and try to adjust and get better.
I like it

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Ok, I'm the author of this game.
I started this game when I realized, that another game Abyss has come to the dead end. Yep, when you fall down from $1400 to $900, it's about time to understand, that something is wrong. I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Also, this build is not for public, it's an intermediate release for patrons only. It has bugs and the gameplay is not tuned.
I just want to say, that you have some serious talent. I'd offer you double what you were previously making to come work for me, but that would truly be an injustice. I'd feel guilty putting your talents to use on my projects, because my domineering personality would not be compatible with your thin skin, and putting a bridle on your imagination would simply be tragic.
You have the potential to hit one out of the park, but you throw in the towel on account of, it might rain. This is negatively affecting your rep, and costing you support. Abandoning a game is a no no. Give it a bad-end, if you absolutely can't bring yourself to work on it anymore. Even an F on your report card, is better than "Incomplete, withdrawal, or drop-out"

As for your assessment of cuckery. Bear in mind that your target market.. adult video game players... come from a variety of walks of life. There isn't really a "typical" player. Any preconceptions, or stereotypes you have formed are only a small sampling of the overall market. There are alpha players, beta players, and everything in-between.
The most beta-male player who wishes to be the man-of-the-house and enjoy his harem of unscathed virgins.
The Alpha-male player, who enjoys the chase, perhaps more than the kill itself. Taking the woman he desires from his rival, by force if necessary, only to cast her aside after using her, and moves on to his next conquest. Alphas are not prince charming.
Betas cry cuckhold if the object of their desire (waifu) so much as talks to another male in the game. Their overwhelming inferiority brings them to the conclusion that they have already lost the game, as a reflection of the many times the girl of their dreams broke their hearts in reality, end in the arms of a man who had the balls to approach her.

Don't let the "cuck meme" confuse you, as to what cuckhold is all about. A cuck gets off, watching a woman disgraced (typicaly his own wife or girlfriend) Sadly increasing in popularity, as a sign of the times, resultant from women's rise to power in the real world. It may seem strange but alphas, and betas both can be cucks, but for different reasons.

Disgracing a woman, by encouraging her to give-in to the flesh, her animalistic desires. Giving him much more than a sense of superiority, in that she "fell from grace". Allowing or affording her these opportunities, testing her fortitude in the institution of marriage. Reveling in her self-debasement.
Other cucks have women on a pedestal, wishing for nothing more than her happiness, and the honor of being in her presence. Handing over their paychecks, paying her rent, doing all in their power to please her. Hating, cursing and or accepting the way that they were born, and that their small penises could never be good enough for her...

Hopefully this will give you some insight into the feedback you've received in the past, and help to heal the wounds you've suffered. Understanding that those who loudest cried foul, did so out of shame of having soiled their underwear. Their way of expressing thanks for making them jizz themselves, all the while maintaining their denial.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I just want to say, that you have some serious talent. I'd offer you double what you were previously making to come work for me, but that would truly be an injustice. I'd feel guilty putting your talents to use on my projects, because my domineering personality would not be compatible with your thin skin, and putting a bridle on your imagination would simply be tragic.
You have the potential to hit one out of the park, but you throw in the towel on account of, it might rain. This is negatively affecting your rep, and costing you support. Abandoning a game is a no no. Give it a bad-end, if you absolutely can't bring yourself to work on it anymore. Even an F on your report card, is better than "Incomplete, withdrawal, or drop-out"

As for your assessment of cuckery. Bear in mind that your target market.. adult video game players... come from a variety of walks of life. There isn't really a "typical" player. Any preconceptions, or stereotypes you have formed are only a small sampling of the overall market. There are alpha players, beta players, and everything in-between.
The most beta-male player who wishes to be the man-of-the-house and enjoy his harem of unscathed virgins.
The Alpha-male player, who enjoys the chase, perhaps more than the kill itself. Taking the woman he desires from his rival, by force if necessary, only to cast her aside after using her, and moves on to his next conquest. Alphas are not prince charming.
Betas cry cuckhold if the object of their desire (waifu) so much as talks to another male in the game. Their overwhelming inferiority brings them to the conclusion that they have already lost the game, as a reflection of the many times the girl of their dreams broke their hearts in reality, end in the arms of a man who had the balls to approach her.

Don't let the "cuck meme" confuse you, as to what cuckhold is all about. A cuck gets off, watching a woman disgraced (typicaly his own wife or girlfriend) Sadly increasing in popularity, as a sign of the times, resultant from women's rise to power in the real world. It may seem strange but alphas, and betas both can be cucks, but for different reasons.

Disgracing a woman, by encouraging her to give-in to the flesh, her animalistic desires. Giving him much more than a sense of superiority, in that she "fell from grace". Allowing or affording her these opportunities, testing her fortitude in the institution of marriage. Reveling in her self-debasement.
Other cucks have women on a pedestal, wishing for nothing more than her happiness, and the honor of being in her presence. Handing over their paychecks, paying her rent, doing all in their power to please her. Hating, cursing and or accepting the way that they were born, and that their small penises could never be good enough for her...

Hopefully this will give you some insight into the feedback you've received in the past, and help to heal the wounds you've suffered. Understanding that those who loudest cried foul, did so out of shame of having soiled their underwear. Their way of expressing thanks for making them jizz themselves, all the while maintaining their denial.
To me alpha male means strong and good man , to me you can be an alpha male and still love your gf/wife without any harms done to anyone ^^

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
To me alpha male means strong and good man , to me you can be an alpha male and still love your gf/wife without any harms done to anyone ^^
I too had differences of opinion with Daniel Webster, when I was a child.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes