Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is this dude ever going to finish a game...no wonder he's not making any money on patreon.
i dont think we talk about the same person lol.. he made almost 1K/month... thats not "not any money" in my opinion XD

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Get a good graphics card, preferably NVIDIA. Download DAZ3D or similar software. Download a couple assets (ARRRRR Matey). Pose them and render them.
You're welcome.
get a titan v and you'll be flying at rendering.... that is if you can afford the card heh

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ahh you're back! does this mean more insanity is coming?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i like to be here.. i discover soo many games here that i will never imagine before.
but thank for the welcome :)
( wasnt really a welcome but, i take it like that lol )

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I saw a few teaser pics i think a year ago, when Slonique teasered this game. Have to say, the Renders are very well crafted. But jeez...what a disappointing 0.3 this is. I "played" it for the first time today, I wasted half an hour of stupid corruption grind (101 points) on the Lady to see her boobs...yeah! Guess i'm not coming back for more.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The pictures are good but the dialogue and plot are simplistic and boooring! The MC needs developmental (e.g. schooling) & constructive (e.g. chores) activities at home while his mom's at work. He needs evolving stealth skills not to get caught most every time peeking.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Something about this art style is off to me tbh.
its called overlay. A lot of his art the backgrounds are rendered separately and the character or characters are rendered alone. Then in a scene with a character the background is blurred to make the characters "Pop to center of attention" This is video card friendly. For example, detailed scene, with character and background may take two high powered video cards at least 3 hours in 4k. Or you can do same image, render the background for reuse may I add. Then render the character separately and it would take 15 minutes to hour. These in the most part can be reused. So if you look at this game and how many reused backgrounds and characters. They don't add up very much. It would take him longer to code, that is if he does his own coding. The other thing full screen renders, why they take so long is all the bending of like and what they do with each surfaces, as well as for reflections. In his shots, there is no reflections. Another trick is rendering full screen render and character render by their self. Then using photoshop and overlay it. This is the most time consuming way but best results. Been doing 3D art for very long time.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wow, there are only 39 images, a bunch of those are blurred renders of backgrounds. The model is attractive, but what a waste to actually play. I only wanted to see the renders because of the talk here.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why does all incest games have the son look like a middle schooler and always way short as a girl... Such a turn off..

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes