Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Get a good graphics card, preferably NVIDIA. Download DAZ3D or similar software. Download a couple assets (ARRRRR Matey). Pose them and render them.
You're welcome.
You need a fairly good machine to do this, if only for the fact that rendering in quality like this takes time. For the most part, it's lighting and rendering settings, it's something you'd be able to do yourself, but unless you have a good computer it'll take a while to render each scene.
i suppose i should put my 16 core intel CPU (7960X) and dual 1080 Tis to good use :p

i never thought about giving it a shot until reading your posts, but what the hell.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I opened the walkthrough immediately cancel the download. I newer play a game for bringing coffee to someone.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why does all incest games have the son look like a middle schooler and always way short as a girl... Such a turn off..
because obviously sons that are into incest all look like middle schoolers!

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
H
I keep looking for the good gameplay formula. You know, It's damn hard to create something playable, criticizing is always much more easy. I spent almost a year on my first game KULT and got $20 on patreon. Twenty bucks for a year of work, awesome! When I started the Abyss, I had less then $100 donations. Today I have $1k and I keep trying. I don't promise a lot, I don't spam in twitter "OMG new release is coming in 2 days", I just fucking do it.
Hey i dont say much here but i got to say something this time I was playing abyss.. that game had no direction it was all guess work.. then after all the guessing and trial and error you still got squat. .. so i kept waiting, hoping in the end you would connect the ends and make it work... i had hope for you there.... then you quit.. you let others dictate your path .. i agree with alot of whats getting said here BUT please stop abandoning stuff.. you dont have to make 14k to make a game.. jesus i wish i had 1 k a month just to sit and use a computer i would be elated. and no one saying put out a release every month hell DC Takes 3 to 4 months and somettimes his content sucks ass in my opinion. and screw cuc and NTR that shits lame.. BTW i was a contributor to your patron. i gave even thouht i really could not afford to i had that kind of hope in ABYSS..
secondly:( or 3rd) i am in school to learn this shit so i can make games myself. and i have learned alot.. and i have failed alot i have dropped 5 renditions of a game i want to put here and i have not even got payed 1 red cent.( or a blue green or yellow cent either)

Reactions: Q Who

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The dev really ruined her character in LTN, but as a milf lover I still think she is hot as fuck and I hope he/she would continue with this game (with no bbc or college boys in the locker room of course:coldsweat:)

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
I personnaly think f95 shouldnt even promote this dev.
Dude, v0,0,3 with such a little content? And you make people PAY for it ?
That participate in the fact that nowadays, there are a lot of vO,1.
Devs became moneyseakers

Reactions: bernthal and Q Who

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So, officially which version has the most content .1, .2, or .3? It's odd this is a question....but it's a real question. Did the dev lose data at somepoint and try to rebuild? I really don't get what happened on this one. At this games most developed version it seemed to be on a really good track.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
The female looks like Natalie Portman with the ass of Rachel McAdams. [heavy breathing intensifies]

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So, officially which version has the most content .1, .2, or .3? It's odd this is a question....but it's a real question. Did the dev lose data at somepoint and try to rebuild? I really don't get what happened on this one. At this games most developed version it seemed to be on a really good track.
I did not see it before, but from the posts here, it seems as if almost nothing has changed in a year. I thought the model was attractive except for the silicone looking boobs. I am fascinated that the developer is getting over 1k a month, but has produced nothing but 3 other abandoned games. I have to find those other games, I really do find this interesting

R

RWaites

On My Own v0.0.4 is out!

On My Own v0.0.4 download links
Aug 11 at 4:04pm
PC:
MAC:

Android:

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes