What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There is Vania I did a ctrl skip run real quick as I had to check for my self.

but spoilers on the content

looks like just a BJ and a teasing shower scene unless I messed up
Thanks Des, the Vania path is really ready to take the next step. Would have been very disappointing for nothing.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
a pity that this VN has so few updates over 3 years...and it got a reworks already...i hope the dev put much effort in his great work and release updates way much faster than how was it

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
yeah...SANDBOX isn´t that a better name for "sorry didnt had a better idea for a deeper story"....so have your freetime stomped with brainless greinding....sorry sorry it´s not you it´s more like all sandbox vn´s....so no direct affront more like venting

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Did someone say Zoe is a cutie??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vania >>> Zoe!!
Well Zoe is a cutie!!! She needs some hand holding , head pats and nose boops!!! ollie-boop-boop-counter.gif

But I do agree from a character perspective Vania is better but I still like Zoe better cause of how much of a cutie she is lol

Also lmfao didn't realized I talked that much about Zoe being a cutie that much haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddy-S

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah...SANDBOX isn´t that a better name for "sorry didnt had a better idea for a deeper story"....so have your freetime stomped with brainless greinding....sorry sorry it´s not you it´s more like all sandbox vn´s....so no direct affront more like venting
I never really played with the sandbox stuff enabled so not sure how bad it is I always played with unlimited resources when asked at the start of the game for the free roams or whatever so never noticed it. Just feels like any other game with a free roam to me

I only play this game because of Vania
I started to play this game because of Zoe when saw her on the banner image. But I do like Vania , Ruby and Emma ( think that's her name) as well

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Did someone say Zoe is a cutie??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vania >>> Zoe!!
Well Zoe is a cutie!!! She needs some hand holding , head pats and nose boops!!! View attachment 3872328

But I do agree from a character perspective Vania is better but I still like Zoe better cause of how much of a cutie she is lol

Also lmfao didn't realized I talked that much about Zoe being a cutie that much haha
We need to start a new theme.

Vania is a cutie.

screenshot0001.png

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
seems like the smallest breast size allowed is double D. Anything smaller and people will think it is loli. Have any of you seen a grown woman naked? If women in real life had breasts this big we would hear about breast reductions all the time.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes