What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah if you don't care about sticking it in , it was a great Vania update just wish it a bit longer as I felt like I wanted more Vania this update it kind of ended right before got to the good Vania stuff I thought. Funny how Zoe is my favorite character cause of my bias for her cuteness but Viana is easily the best character. i'd have to replay the game at some point to say for sure but Vania feels like she might be good enough to be a top 25 LI for me.
That makes me feel better. Looking forward to it now.

PS - did you realise you got Zoe is cute into yet another post (LOL, you just can't help yourself can you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That makes me feel better. Looking forward to it now.

PS - did you realise you got Zoe is cute into yet another post (LOL, you just can't help yourself can you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
haha feels like it hard for me to mention Zoe and not say she is cute.... okay there is another one lol

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Wait, wait, wait, are we getting beaten up again?
No Sorry I didn't word it very well but I was referring to when Vania and the mc had returned back from where they stopped at the bench and they had a very good talk about her sister and how the song/guitar reminded it of her and mc talks bout his dad and then make out after you tell her you like her more than just as a fuck friend. When they get back they were gonna watch a movie and they are hugging on each other and she says she has a better idea and she wants to ride that dick of the mc and for some unknown retard reason the mc stays outside long enough to get his ass whooped again instead of picking her ass right the fuck up and taking her into the bedroom and giving her the dick as long as she wants it and more! Instead of finally ending this dbag's need in the story and we could move on with actual chics we want to see and the story itself get on with it after the party it was the best time to drop that shit guy and he be forgotten but no we LITERALLY HEAR THE BEST THING EVER FROM VANIA AND SURPRISE, THE CREEPY ASS STALKER IS BACK AND STILL A PATHETIC FUCK BOY THAT SEEMS TO NOT HEAR THE GIRL TELL HIM FUCK OFF IN FRONT OF TONS OF PEOPLE AND THEY ALL MAKE FUN OF HIM BUT THE LOSER IS NOT DONE YET! That shit pisses me off, we get shit when we should be giving us the best reward ever after all the damn teasing scenes and how much we have already done with Vania so far we get yet another not wanted scene with the stalker/CREEP who just shows up after all he has done and was never even truly with Vania in a relationship or even really dating.
I mean anytime with Vania is great imo and agree with someone's post with the fake date really will end up with the whole thing leading into it being real and they will probably end up at the end of the night all will be worth it and we will finally get I hope the time and a worthy ideal sex scene we Vania lovers have been waiting forever for! I seriously hope this dev is smart enough to know this is a very big moment and will be a big deal if it is or is not full out sex and a long sex scene in the next update with Vania or I and probably tons of others are out and dropping everything to do with this game! I think we should have 100% got that scene this update but instead we got more of what we have already got and at some point enough is enough with trying to slow walk shit and it is clear there is no good reason for them to not be fucking by now after the number of times they have fucked around! If this was based on real life and after that party I would have fucked her and no way after all that shit she does to mc it ends me creampie her for sure but if not and we skip to next time, we should have for sure on the couch when she came to play hands down 100% we fuck. But if I was the dev I would never stretch this particular li path at all cause it has not been done good really when it comes to her character, Vania is a tease yes but she wants to fuck just as much as mc at this point not just play. I mean fuck, if I was in that room with Vania after all the prior Vania scenes to date, I would have been fucking ripped all clothes off after of sucking and rubbing on my cock and doing all she does I would grab her and after kissing her deep she would know I would be about to fuck her like never before and would have spent hours licking and fucking pounding her pussy hard and deep and made her see and really feel everything I felt for her and at the end of the night she wouldn't have any doubts that I want her as mine and she would definitely want the same so hope we get the long passed due fucking Vania scene and no less than 3/4 of the next update is mc and Vania fucking 4 or 10 different times everytime they see each other they go fuck! No need for anybody else to be in the update just Vania!
OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm getting a little bit concerned about this game. I don't mind slow burn, but this feels like there's no meaningful progress. I'm starting to wonder whether the dev has written themselves to a corner and having trouble getting out. I hope not, but I definitely have less confidence now than before.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes