Domdom636

Jul 5, 2024
I was just following Zoe's path and out of nowhere Vania changes and Zoe follows her leaving everything behind and basically telling the MC either you come along or fuck you, after that I was forced to start a new one I play and I'm going to get as many women as possible, Zoe is no longer my priority, just as I wasn't hers.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was just following Zoe's path and out of nowhere Vania changes and Zoe follows her leaving everything behind and basically telling the MC either you come along or fuck you, after that I was forced to start a new one I play and I'm going to get as many women as possible, Zoe is no longer my priority, just as I wasn't hers.
I mean that's going to happen on any path you play it's part of the story. She would of moved anyways cause her mom sold her house anyways she just did it a bit sooner. So I dont blame her wanting to get a head start while being able to help out her other friend that is going be on her own as well.

Domdom636

Jul 5, 2024
I mean that's going to happen on any path you play it's part of the story. She would of moved anyways cause her mom sold her house anyways she just did it a bit sooner. So I dont blame her wanting to get a head start while being able to help out her other friend that is going be on her own as well.
I understand your point, but it all happened very quickly she didn't even speak to the MC and it was without any plan this was very different from her character it doesn't make any sense for her to act like this I believe this The game has a lot of holes in the script, anyway my opinion remains the same, I don't have a problem with the change, I know it was necessary to continue the story, but it was done in a way that ruined her character for me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I understand your point, but it all happened very quickly she didn't even speak to the MC and it was without any plan this was very different from her character it doesn't make any sense for her to act like this I believe this The game has a lot of holes in the script, anyway my opinion remains the same.
fair enough wasn't trying to change it anyways just wanted to share my thoughts. Yeah now you mention it I think all she said to the MC is meet me here if want to leave with me almost like a cliche ultimatum you see in tv but no real conversation. I kind of just accept this game for what is tho like the MC not knowing the difference between a red bell pepper and a tomato haha. Even the dreams seem out of place and random to me.

Reactions: Domdom636
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes