Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Huh... I somehow seem to have missed this scene. I already thought it was kinda weird that the choice to see the 'fake date' as a real date was greyed out/unavailable even on my Vania centric route. Any idea as to what makes this scene unlock? I must have made some wrong decisions, obviously, but I have no idea what the right ones are so far.
What have your choices been with Vania so far?

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
What have your choices been with Vania so far?
What I remember is basically turning down everyone except for Vania, so as little interaction with others as possible. And I think I chose to be aggressive when possible, in case of punching options. (I also tried a more neutral run, no lewd interactions until the party, but choosing to never throw a punch. No difference. And a 'YOLO, fuck all you can' run which also changed nothing when it came to Vania.)

I don't know if this is enough info, but thanks for trying to help. I'll probably try and 'Tab' through the game to find possible variations where I get a proper Vania choice when I find the time, but a few pointers to get me in the right direction would be very welcome.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Huh... I somehow seem to have missed this scene. I already thought it was kinda weird that the choice to see the 'fake date' as a real date was greyed out/unavailable even on my Vania centric route. Any idea as to what makes this scene unlock? I must have made some wrong decisions, obviously, but I have no idea what the right ones are so far.
Do you mean this choice about real date?

screenshot0001.png

The only variable required for that that I can see is ch1_likevan. Which is a choice back when she joins you on the lounge.

screenshot0002.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What I remember is basically turning down everyone except for Vania, so as little interaction with others as possible. And I think I chose to be aggressive when possible, in case of punching options. (I also tried a more neutral run, no lewd interactions until the party, but choosing to never throw a punch. No difference. And a 'YOLO, fuck all you can' run which also changed nothing when it came to Vania.)

I don't know if this is enough info, but thanks for trying to help. I'll probably try and 'Tab' through the game to find possible variations where I get a proper Vania choice when I find the time, but a few pointers to get me in the right direction would be very welcome.
First and foremost, the important one with Vania is early on in Chapter 1. As she's moving out, she confronts MC about the kissing and says that it can only continue if it's as "just friends". So if you chose "You want more", then you pretty much bone yourself for Vania's route. The relationship has to start on her terms. After that, you can ham up the romantic options with her all you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That pro_vfriendrel is important, because if you don't have it, this scene ends before you can tell her you like her and get ch1_likevan = True:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PickleSteve

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just play a Vania route and was able to get it not sure which choices unlock it

Reactions: PickleSteve

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Do you mean this choice about real date?

View attachment 3899878

The only variable required for that that I can see is ch1_likevan. Which is a choice back when she joins you on the lounge.

View attachment 3899886
First and foremost, the important one with Vania is early on in Chapter 1. As she's moving out, she confronts MC about the kissing and says that it can only continue if it's as "just friends". So if you chose "You want more", then you pretty much bone yourself for Vania's route. The relationship has to start on her terms. After that, you can ham up the romantic options with her all you want.

That pro_vfriendrel is important, because if you don't have it, this scene ends before you can tell her you like her and get ch1_likevan = True:

Thanks a million! As I'm not playing with mods or URM this really helps, thanks again for the info.

I think I probably missed that choice in the beginning, or at least didn't realise it had this consequence. Not really sure, since I started that Vania path over 1.5 years ago looking at the save date, but I bet I made that mistake. Look at me being too honest to a girl about liking her... rookie mistake, I guess... ;)

Anyway, better to have found out now than a few updates down the line. Cheers mates!

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
This makes sense, since Zoe and Vania are on the same path. If you can't figure out the correct answers, use the mod. It is far from the best, but it will help you understand the logic of choosing answers.
I am using the mod... but it doesn't specify which options to choose to get both Zoe and Vania... I normally declined all the other lis except Zoe's mom, Zoe and Vania.... I chose the Zoe's path 1st when asked and then always chose between Vania and Zoe in the most cases but still missing the Zoe scenes from the last of prologue. Got all the scenes with Vania though even when there's a choice between Zoe and Vania I chose Zoe but still I always get the Vania scenes but the Zoe scene options are greyed out

If you have a way to get both Zoe and Vania then plz follow me through it as I can't figure it out even with the mod

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I am using the mod... but it doesn't specify which options to choose to get both Zoe and Vania... I normally declined all the other lis except Zoe's mom, Zoe and Vania.... I chose the Zoe's path 1st when asked and then always chose between Vania and Zoe in the most cases but still missing the Zoe scenes from the last of prologue. Got all the scenes with Vania though even when there's a choice between Zoe and Vania I chose Zoe but still I always get the Vania scenes but the Zoe scene options are greyed out

If you have a way to get both Zoe and Vania then plz follow me through it as I can't figure it out even with the mod
You can't get scenes with both of them. It's not harem game and you'll have to choose, to see all Zoe's and Vania's scenes you'll have to do separate routes.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

You can't get scenes with both of them. It's not harem game and you'll have to choose, to see all Zoe's and Vania's scenes you'll have to do separate routes.
You will follow both paths, because they are friends and interact with each other. But like, AlexMpog said it is NOT harem. You can't romance both of them. You can fuck around a little bit early. I'm on Vania path and had sex with Ashley & Sadie, which did not affect Vania (at least, it hasn't yet). But there is no way sleeping with best friends is not going to bite you in the ass.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Still only at 6/7 wallpapers, anyone know how to get the last one?
While talking on the phone with Emma (the first freeroam), you will play a game with her, where the "Yes" option means improving relations with her, the "No" option gives practically nothing, and the "Do not answer" option will bring you wallpaper number 7 on the balcony at a party at Zoe's house at the end The prologue.
Please note that you are not allowed to drink alcohol before meeting with Emma. No beer and no special cocktail.

So, I've checked all the options and I'm attaching a quick guide for you below. If you need screenshots, let me know. I only have half of it now.
This walkthrough does not involve saving, which means that with certain choices at a party and in the supermarket, you will be able to unlock most of the scenes. Well, except for Beth, because she blocks the naughty scenes with Zoe and Vania.
Also, several lines of code were skipped in this update, which is why all 3 scenes in Chapter 2 do not open in the Gallery. This does not affect the performance of the game. Only for playing scenes in the Gallery.
Let me know if you need a script with corrections, as I am currently writing from my phone.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes