What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Are you kidding me? How do we get told by Vania before the dumbass mc gets beat down AGAIN by that dbag that she wants to ride his dick and we still get no fucking actual scene with Vania? Talk about milking the fuck out of something. This dev is lost on giving good updates! VERY DISAPPOINTING UPDATE AGAIN! IT IS BECOMING THE NORM!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

Reactions: envyNox

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Are you kidding me? How do we get told by Vania before the dumbass mc gets beat down AGAIN by that dbag that she wants to ride his dick and we still get no fucking actual scene with Vania? Talk about milking the fuck out of something. This dev is lost on giving good updates! VERY DISAPPOINTING UPDATE AGAIN! IT IS BECOMING THE NORM!
View attachment 3872792 View attachment 3872794
Wait, wait, wait, are we getting beaten up again?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That was all? MC teased by Vania, fingering Zoe and making (very little) out with Ruby?? So disappointing. :mad: I am losing the interest in this VN if this is the (minor) result after almost half a year of silence. No sex at all ... oh come on!
Yeah its bullshit now with the Vania after all you've done so far the damn teasing going in reverse. MC should be fucking her now. I guess after the fake date but some bs will probably cock block you.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah its bullshit now with the Vania after all you've done so far the damn teasing going in reverse. MC should be fucking her now. I guess after the fake date but some bs will probably cock block you.
Yeah I think the "fake" date is probably when the dev is planning to have Vania admit that their's nothing "fake" about the relationship and then they'd fuck. I get why people are frustrated, but there actually is a lot of good Vania content so far barring full intercourse. I'm a little biased though because literally everything in Vania's content appeals to me (kissing, groping, flirting, romance, BJs, the teasing game they've got going on, etc...). That and I'm 100% on Team Vania.

I do feel bad for Zoe fans though... When a girl said "I want you inside me", the correct response is NOT "No, your pussy is too tight. Let me put you in my lap and we can pretend like this tiny dildo is my dick". I mean seriously. Kuchi has to be fucking with the Zoe fans with that one. :ROFLMAO:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've just started playing this game, and for a person who's taken the "dominate" traits or path I seem to get beat up a lot. So much so that when I punch someone they don't even react. Lol. I'm just getting through the party scene where I punch Patrick in the ribs and he doesn't budge, but one punch to my faces send me to a tropical paradise. :unsure:

I think every fight I've been in, my MC has been knocked out. Is this just supposed to happen regardless of choices?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: burbero

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I think the "fake" date is probably when the dev is planning to have Vania admit that their's nothing "fake" about the relationship and then they'd fuck. I get why people are frustrated, but there actually is a lot of good Vania content so far barring full intercourse. I'm a little biased though because literally everything in Vania's content appeals to me (kissing, groping, flirting, romance, BJs, the teasing game they've got going on, etc...). That and I'm 100% on Team Vania.

I do feel bad for Zoe fans though... When a girl said "I want you inside me", the correct response is NOT "No, your pussy is too tight. Let me put you in my lap and we can pretend like this tiny dildo is my dick". I mean seriously. Kuchi has to be fucking with the Zoe fans with that one. :ROFLMAO:
as a Zoe fan I have mix feeling about it to be honest. Like I didn't mind it never lead to any sex as just like you and your bias on Vania any Zoe content is good for me. But I do agree the dialogue bit was a weird as it feels like the dev is trying to prolong the actual sex now, as I feel like he should of at least tried first. Then if it was too much for her switch to the toy

Kind of funny im a Zoe fan first cause im biased on her but yeah I do enjoy Vania more. I can't wait for the fake date as this update was good for Vania content. Overall was an okay update for me wish it was longer and ended after the fake Vania date but it is what it is.

Wait, wait, wait, are we getting beaten up again?
I just played the update and the MC didn't get beat up when I played it . He did 1 or 2 updates before this one however.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes