Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Let's see, Dad has black hair and Mom is a ginger how does sonny have blonde hair? Unless Mom was getting busy with the Pony Express Rider... :p
Unless incest patch actually changes the plot, the parents are dead. Says right in the overview.

EDIT: nevermind. I didn't actually play it yet, but now that I think about it, it could be a prologue thing which would make sense.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Let's see, Dad has black hair and Mom is a ginger how does sonny have blonde hair? Unless Mom was getting busy with the Pony Express Rider... :p
Recessive genes. If the mom and dad both had a recessive blond-hair gene, the MC could've inherited both and turned out blond. My own mom and dad are both brunette IRL yet I am a blond.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
And yet another dead daddy! Time to zero in on the Momma and.... Oh no! Well put together, Dev has skills and it's not Engrish. I liked it but not sure how well a western VN is gonna fly. Hopefully it will.. Bookmarked and awaiting the next update.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Recessive genes. If the mom and dad both had a recessive blond-hair gene, the MC could've inherited both and turned out blond. My own mom and dad are both brunette IRL yet I am a blond.
Well, the dad would have had the recessive blond gene but the mother wouldn't, since blonde would be dominant over ginger. But MC would have gotten blond from his dad and ginger from his mom which would result in blond hair.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

On the Prairie [v0.1.0 Basic]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes