Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is there no point to our choices, I used the walkthrough mod to avoid earning any points with Sunny yet I was still forced into at least licking her pussy, or did I miss something, I can't stand her.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
what are the Lauren paths, ppath, rpath, jpath???? and why are we still forced to go to town and fuck the prostitute if we are in a relationship with Sunny

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly enjoyable and certainly a different story, but was disappointing yet another game with pointless choices, and forced LI.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
That really doesn't match up with the majority of choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At most, the paths you said the game has are only represented by 1 or 2 choices, out of 7. In all other cases, they don't mean what you listed. I would say it's more of an indication of the MC's overall personality, which might then tend to take him into maledom or femdom, but that applies to Lauren only. It's more like this, based on the different choices where increases happen:
  • RPath = Coldhearted, aggressive, assertive (which could include dominance with Lauren)
  • JPath = Just, friendly, and levelheaded (which translates to a vanilla relationship with Lauren)
  • PPath = Peacemaker, empathetic, meek (which could include submission to Lauren)
So you were fairly accurate in your assessment specifically in regard to the MC's relationship with Lauren. And the points have not applied to a single LI other than Lauren.
Very good post!
My 2 cents: these paths are somehow linked to MC's parents brutal death and to how the game will end.
Rpath = Revenge path. The most aggressive path, MC will get what he wants by any mean.
Jpath = Justice path. A balance, MC is not evil but he is not a coward either.
Ppath = Passive path. MC doesn't want any trouble so he is a yes-man.

Reactions: Ranxerox

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Very good post!
My 2 cents: these paths are somehow linked to MC's parents brutal death and to how the game will end.
Rpath = Revenge path. The most aggressive path, MC will get what he wants by any mean.
Jpath = Justice path. A balance, MC is not evil but he is not a coward either.
Ppath = Passive path. MC doesn't want any trouble so he is a yes-man.
Yep. It's something along those lines. It's not really dominant / submissive except for where it happens to coincide with his behavior with Lauren. And the personality tying to his past is pretty clear during his conversation with Mr. Cassidy specifically.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes