frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Condoms? In Wild West brothels? Not a chance. They did exist but were expensive not to mention illegal in most of the US.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I am seriously debating on continuing playing this due to the forced Rio scenes. I dont like Rio and I dont like being forced to have sex with her either and I dont like the MC's obsession with just her and nobody else. Out of all of the LI's the dev chose Rio for the main obsession for the MC, while all the other LI's get pushed to the background. Rio has the most sex scenes in the game so far and they arent by choice either. IF the dev finally gets off his high horse and changes this whole Rio thing then I may continue to play later.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am seriously debating on continuing playing this due to the forced Rio scenes. I dont like Rio and I dont like being forced to have sex with her either and I dont like the MC's obsession with just her and nobody else. Out of all of the LI's the dev chose Rio for the main obsession for the MC, while all the other LI's get pushed to the background. Rio has the most sex scenes in the game so far and they arent by choice either. IF the dev finally gets off his high horse and changes this whole Rio thing then I may continue to play later.
So far only Lily and Rio are the only two willing to preform sex, the other LI's just are not up to it YET.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I like the old west theme but really need to ditch the femdom. It doesn't fit with the rest of the story.
so cos femdom need to be ditch cos you dont like it how about you go and play something and let people enjoy femdom part of the game like why does game have to change for you cos you dont like something how about you just dont play it and move on

i think the dev should add more femdom into the game

Reactions: Gamesstar

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
MC having relationship problems with a literal prostitute :ROFLMAO:, I guess the game shows you something you dont see everyday :HideThePain:
I wonder though, why make LIly avoidable but not Rio? Such a weird decision, I guess those avoiding her would get much less content? Well, I cant speak for everyone but I personally wouldnt mind missing that whole chunk of content tbh, not really interested in all that brothel business:sick:. Staying for the redheads:whistle:

Sep 4, 2018
As long as the dev keeps their word to not mysteriously put in kinks that they said they would not add, and they consider not adding in a sharing scene unless it's with two females sharing each other and the Mc is involved, then that is good enough. Oh and hope no content with animals gets added I find that stuff gross lol. Then I'm a happy man enjoying this game and hope to see it get finished with no rushing of content.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On the Prairie [v0.7.0] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 752mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes