Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Sounds like the game should be renamed Prostitution Prairie.
The thing is, the prostitute sex in and of it's own is not even the problem, it is the thought process behind including choices. If this was say a kinetic novel in which the dev tells the story that the dev wants to tell, and the MC, for example, doesn't discriminate and just bangs everybody. I would be silent, there would be absolutely no issue.

But the dev actually sat down and thought: ''Hmm, lets see.. Have sex with Lily? Maybe not everyone will want to do that, lets make this optional. Have a footjob from Lauren and more dom scenes with her? Maybe some people are not into that.. lets make it optional. Have sexual scenes with Sunny and Faye? Optional.. Have sex with a prostitute and eat her out? Well everybody will definitely want to see this! Make it forced canon and make it triple!''
Like, THIS is what you chose to include as meta?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
On the Prairie [v0.7.0] [The CapnGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7.0 -> v0.6.0 [749 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
On the Prairie [v0.7.0] [The CapnGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Is this a downgrade ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GershGersh

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so there's no blood related between the mc then why the incest tag unless you can name the relationship between the characters and the mc.

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
The thing is, the prostitute sex in and of it's own is not even the problem, it is the thought process behind including choices. If this was say a kinetic novel in which the dev tells the story that the dev wants to tell, and the MC, for example, doesn't discriminate and just bangs everybody. I would be silent, there would be absolutely no issue.

But the dev actually sat down and thought: ''Hmm, lets see.. Have sex with Lily? Maybe not everyone will want to do that, lets make this optional. Have a footjob from Lauren and more dom scenes with her? Maybe some people are not into that.. lets make it optional. Have sexual scenes with Sunny and Faye? Optional.. Have sex with a prostitute and eat her out? Well everybody will definitely want to see this! Make it forced canon and make it triple!''
Like, THIS is what you chose to include as meta?
Very well said. I was interested in playing this game due to the cousin and the aunt. The prostitute struck me as a fun option that would have made my choice to abstain from going to the brothel meaningful. ("Hey! Look! I am missing out in order to stay home!")

But I keep getting the feeling that, yes, this is someone's kink and, no, it is not mine.

Reactions: Kadajko

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
It's been awhile so I could be wrong, But iirc she's your Aunt
The MC's mom says this during the prologue: "I can’t imagine how difficult it is for Faye to run that place all by herself. I don’t know what would have happened to us if we hadn’t met her and Sam when we moved out here. They really helped us out back when we were just getting started."

Neither she nor Dad ever refer to Faye or her late husband Sam as their sister or brother. The MC also never refers to Sunny as his cousin, just his friend or Faye's daughter. Sometimes people call their parent's close friends, or their best friend's parents, Aunt or Uncle, which seems to be the case here.

Reactions: Ranxerox
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes