-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think you meant suspend your belief, but regardless, I know what you meant, and it's nice to go to the land of make believe and pretend these things to make them a mental reality, but the dev should have done it within the story, I mean, this isn't Sesame Street or Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, right?
The phrase is actually suspend one's disbelief ( ). If something in a story doesn't match what a reader (or player) expects, the natural response is to disbelieve it (refuse to believe it). In order for the audience to continue forward with the story, they must suspend (put on hold) their tendency to dismiss that element of the story. Therefore, they are suspending their disbelief.

Reactions: saddlface

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like the dominant Lauren!:love:
I'm looking forward to developing a relationship with the dominant Lauren!
I hope that this relationship is considered a path in the game and accordingly at the end of the game one could be (stay) with the dominant Lauren!

In terms of appearance, I like Lily the most!:love:
I hope a romance path with Lily is possible!
It would be great if it were possible (as one path) for Lily to become the dominant Lily!
I hope that this relationship is considered a path in the game and, accordingly, at the end of the game one could be (stay) with Lily (or even better with the dominant Lily)! I'm looking forward to it!

In general, in the game, I would like it to be possible to choose who would have a relationship with and with whom this relationship would develop; so that can choose the path with whom to be and with whom to stay at the end of the game!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like the dominant Lauren!:love:
I'm looking forward to developing a relationship with the dominant Lauren!
I hope that this relationship is considered a path in the game and accordingly at the end of the game one could be (stay) with the dominant Lauren!
So....

You want to have Lauren submissive to the MC, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Badgerlad and hyfka

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I want Lauren to be the dominant Lauren.
I want Lauren to dominate the MC. (In other words, to keep the MC submissive).
Yes, I know. I was teasing you about how many times you said exactly the same phrase (which is why I highlighted it in orange in your quoted text). Clearly you want Lauren to dominate the MC. It's called sarcasm.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The phrase is actually suspend one's disbelief ( ). If something in a story doesn't match what a reader (or player) expects, the natural response is to disbelieve it (refuse to believe it). In order for the audience to continue forward with the story, they must suspend (put on hold) their tendency to dismiss that element of the story. Therefore, they are suspending their disbelief.
Thanks for the clarity, bro! I have edited the post.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On the Prairie [v0.6.0] Unofficial Android Port + Sababukin's Multi Mod (Updated by \FOXBOT/)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 677mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The kinetic approach in the latest chapter caused me to lost interest. After the scene with the drunk in the bar, I saw no reason to interact with Lily for a good while, instead the MC went in there and caved like a bitch. Same with Rio, she wants the MC to fuck off? Fine by me. Instead, it's forced on you completely.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes