therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
offscreen as in there are no scenes in the game featuring any of the LIs having sex with anyone else... and yet we're all so devastated that they play hookers in a western... I just want to fuck everyone and know that they only ever fuck MEEEE!
im not sure on what you mean but good on you sir and i hope you have great day:)(y)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Feedback of current version:
It feels like the player doesn't have much agency.
Two of the LIs are unavoidable, and one of them is a prostitute - a bold choice in my opinion.
MC can't not kiss his cousin, which feels forced if up until then you have been avoiding her.
The preacher's wife is also unavoidable, even if you stay away from the other prostitute who originally wants you to corrupt her.
MC also can't keep from falling in love with a hooker and trying to "save" her.
Lauren also feels too binary, pretty much the first choice decides how things go from there, with the option of MC being a total sub, not having relations at all, or going full SA (tumbler-Dom) on her.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
But when it comes to sex with prostitutes, and eating them out:
View attachment 3123190
It is forced and there is no choice.
This must be the cuck's dream of eating other guys baby batter (even more because is set in the Old West), i don't get the love of having an unavoidable LI that are prostitutes, i mean, i can undestand if they are "ex" prostitutes, but having a love interes still "working" even if is not show on the game (probably just offscreen) for me is just a cuck dream...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This must be the cuck's dream of eating other guys baby batter (even more because is set in the Old West), i don't get the love of having an unavoidable LI that are prostitutes, i mean, i can undestand if they are "ex" prostitutes, but having a love interes still "working" even if is not show on the game (probably just offscreen) for me is just a cuck dream...
While I don't care about whether they're prostitutes or not really, I definitely agree that the LIs should be optional. Requiring that the MC is involved sexually with either Lily or Rio is forced. Yes, in terms of limiting the player's choices, but I'm specifically meaning it's a plot device forced on players for some nebulous reason. Couldn't the MC just be a good friend to either / both of them and help them out because he's a nice guy? There seems literally to be no reason the MC cannot avoid sleeping with them, other than that the developer makes it happen.

Something similar is true with Sunny as well, as was mentioned before. Personally I find her really cute, but what about all of the lust building up in Aunt Faye? If she's struggling with her feelings for the MC, how much more would she struggle with getting intimate if she learns Sunny is also in a relationship? And their farmhouse is so small, there's no way the MC and Sunny could be regularly sexual unless either Faye's gone to town or they always do it at the lake. Sooner or later, Faye will absolutely catch them.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
offscreen as in there are no scenes in the game featuring any of the LIs having sex with anyone else... and yet we're all so devastated that they play hookers in a western... I just want to fuck everyone and know that they only ever fuck MEEEE!
I want to fuck ONE person and know that they only want to fuck me, but the game wants me to fuck everyone. And if the game WILL force me to fuck others, it would be nice if I at the very least didn't have to eat out a prostitute, I have SOME standards.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So what's the incest part in this game?
The mystery kind, cause your guess is as good as mine.
If you're assuming incest (I think canon is that there's none), Faye would be the MC's actual aunt (not just a friend of his deceased parents), and Sunny (as her daughter) would be the MC's cousin. The tag is on here because there's a patch to add incest (at least, there was in the past; no idea about now).

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I've been think for some time "How should be a AVN based in western genre". Congrats for take this bullet. Wish you luck, dev.
P.S: When jeans started? I don't know if people already have jeans in that time.
1875 or close to it, can't recall what year the Levis 100th jeans were.

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
This must be the cuck's dream of eating other guys baby batter (even more because is set in the Old West)
Well this part is really just in your imagination.
It's never shown or mentioned in the game.

With everything else going on, personally I can suspend my disbelief enough to assume she just took a bath beforehand and/or doesn't usually let customers nut in her (lack of contraceptives at the time)

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Agreed, eating snatch, while inadvertently sucking a bag of dicks is freaking disgusting, and to top it off, it's not just a cuck's dream, but also a gay guy's dream! And I, and most likely, you and a ton of other dudes playing this particular game, which doesn't carry the "gay" tag, are neither one.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I was expecting more pubic hair for Aunt Faye, considering the bushes of all the other characters in the game, but it was a bit of a disappointment, it would suit her so well.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
On the Prairie [v0.6.0] [The CapnGames]

Android :
-

Reactions: dicksauce

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Right because everyone knows that if she's a hooker then she's obviously walking around all day with a couple loads of jizz in her pants, that's just how they do it sure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While I don't care about whether they're prostitutes or not really, I definitely agree that the LIs should be optional. Requiring that the MC is involved sexually with either Lily or Rio is forced. Yes, in terms of limiting the player's choices, but I'm specifically meaning it's a plot device forced on players for some nebulous reason. Couldn't the MC just be a good friend to either / both of them and help them out because he's a nice guy? There seems literally to be no reason the MC cannot avoid sleeping with them, other than that the developer makes it happen.

Something similar is true with Sunny as well, as was mentioned before. Personally I find her really cute, but what about all of the lust building up in Aunt Faye? If she's struggling with her feelings for the MC, how much more would she struggle with getting intimate if she learns Sunny is also in a relationship? And their farmhouse is so small, there's no way the MC and Sunny could be regularly sexual unless either Faye's gone to town or they always do it at the lake. Sooner or later, Faye will absolutely catch them.
This game has a couple of forced LI?
Thanks for the heads up mate
I was going to try this but I cant stand forced girls in these games

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes