NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
It is clear that the dev doesn't want their project to attract a lot of people, and doesn't want it to grow. I do not understand why it's so difficult for the dev to make things optional. I filtered this game out a year ago because it pissed me off that I couldn't avoid certain people, and it was a surprise. An entire year later, still no improvement?
No wonder no one wants to support the dev.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
While I don't mind that a dev is ignoring comments and wishes (especially on a pirate board) to focus on their own vision, I still need to agree with this:
I do not understand why it's so difficult for the dev to make things optional.
I mean, it's not a kinetic novel. It advertises itself as a "choice-based visual novel" - so give people those choices.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
Something happenned between MC and Faye on this new update?? If yes, someone could tell, please?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a genuine article, pure to the core and gullible impressionable young lass,
one of the girls adores to smother him like her puppy, the other one he saves in the seedy alley and they hit it off - even working girls can afford to have fkk buddies, you know.
I think this game should have the kinetic novel tag because the choices don't seem to mean anything.
One thing the dev needs to clarify is how the MC affords to go to town and see Rio and Lily so much - last I looked it costs money to see a hooker / prostitute
MC can decide what to do with the girls he lives with, because they listen.
Those girls out in the town do not care about his life outside their periphery,
so MC can make choices, just only with those girls he can actually influence.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah. The bottom falls out of the game if LI is a whore. It's not LI then. So this goes to ignore.
I thought you were going to ignore this and move along already.
In this game you can see the result if the NTR-Haters walk out of the game. That crowd doesn't watch much if LI is a whore. This game also doesn't attract the NTR crowd when whoring is not NTR, but the haters don't like it. The support numbers for this game would surely be in the 3 figures if not 4 figures if there were no whores in the game at all and the women were only available to the MC. Also if there were choices and certain characters could be completely hidden, that would also have a big impact on the game and its supporter numbers.
It is clear that the dev doesn't want their project to attract a lot of people, and doesn't want it to grow. I do not understand why it's so difficult for the dev to make things optional. I filtered this game out a year ago because it pissed me off that I couldn't avoid certain people, and it was a surprise. An entire year later, still no improvement?
No wonder no one wants to support the dev.
It must be "Ignore (unless I feel like bitching more, in which case my former decision means jack and shit)."

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does the game actually have choices or is it just pure, wholesome romance with all the characters?
It definitely is not pure or wholesome for at least some of the characters (unless you have a definition for either of those terms that I've never used). It all depends on the girl, TBH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexTorch

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It definitely is not pure or wholesome for at least some of the characters (unless you have a definition for either of those terms that I've never used).
I do use those terms very creatively, mostly to illustrate rather than describe. By pure/wholesome I mean something like consensual and respectful. It's a bit distant from what I used but it works. I've been avoiding this type of game lately, been finding them kinda boring. Thanks for the quick and elaborate answer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I do use those terms very creatively, mostly to illustrate rather than describe. By pure/wholesome I mean something like consensual and respectful. It's a bit distant from what I used but it works. I've been avoiding this type of game lately, been finding them kinda boring. Thanks for the quick and elaborate answer.
So pure/wholesome includes scat, bestiality, and vore? How very... liberal... of you.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
It shows v 0.6 in Menu , but use multiple saves ,all end in last update.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Whhhhhaaaah! The fake girls in the fictional game have fake sex with other characters offscreen... it makes me feel so INSECURE... I thought what I had with all 6 or 8 of them was something special and monogamous! :cry:
offscreen what do you even mean its a game there is no offscreen and also i dont think anyone thinks having sex with someone in game is special :ROFLMAO:

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
offscreen what do you even mean its a game there is no offscreen and also i dont think anyone thinks having sex with someone in game is special :ROFLMAO:
offscreen as in there are no scenes in the game featuring any of the LIs having sex with anyone else... and yet we're all so devastated that they play hookers in a western... I just want to fuck everyone and know that they only ever fuck MEEEE!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes