Feb 10, 2021
Somehow I got a bug that deleted my inventory, I'm at 0 credits, 0 clothes data, 0 character data, 0 clothes?

Ahsoooka

Sep 25, 2023
Somehow I got a bug that deleted my inventory, I'm at 0 credits, 0 clothes data, 0 character data, 0 clothes?
It happened to me also. If I load my latest save from 0.10 (where I have a lot of stuff), go to sleep, without doing anything else, when I wake up everything is set to 0.

Cash earned, refills of inventory through cheats - all gets zeroed out when you sleep.

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Trying to figure out if PRINCESS_IN_DISTRESS for v0.1 was the nasty trap setup to delete all of the inventory in next update. Doesn't seem like it, but could be. Very cool if so

Reactions: Ahsoooka

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Inventory Wipe Fix

Updated for version v0.12, works only on v0.12

Tl;Dr
;
Unpack the fix in your game folder and play normally

What's happening:
Dev has added a "secret" patreon code in the game v0.1, which was not published anywhere to catch those who decompile the game and use it. Code was PRINCESS_IN_DISTRESS, it didn't seem to do anything special until version v0.11 where anyone who used the code would get their inventory wiped every time new game day starts.

How it works:
If you've used mentioned code you will have QuestChap2_Patreon04_ACTIVATE set to True in your save files, this is how game decides to wipe your inventory. This fix just resets it to False so everything goes back to normal

How to install on other OS:
Read "How it works" section and modify your save file accordingly. There are plenty online renpy save editors out there.
Another working solution is just dropping your save and starting a new game

Last edited:

IceNorth

Aug 6, 2019
>
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('al/al_hair_01_00.png') at 0x0000000010b294f0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'al/al_hair_01_00.png'.

Anyone has same problem?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Same just hit ignore "Aladin" isn't in the update much so you wont be seeing her bald head too often
>
While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('al/al_hair_01_00.png') at 0x0000000010b294f0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'al/al_hair_01_00.png'.

Anyone has same problem?
Same on my end, not sure why
Should do the trick I guess? It's a bug in actual game if you chose Let's try to submit her to me instead of Let's try to gently encourage her to pervert herself
Test if it works

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes