5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

alyath

May 31, 2020
Ten love interest are there any options without Big boobs and Big ass? And will this Girl be significant, or just a fuck?
Tbh I am no big fan of these oversized models so far, and if there are only these. Then good luck and I am out. So can someone tell me not all chars are unpropotinal models?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
trans character focus and its optional for those who won't shut up about it?
high class art?
good scripts and visuals?
a suspicious amount of polish?

View attachment 4029826
FYI, the sample images above from the main project post, shows one image with a choice to make the trans content avoidable... Originally I thought it's swap a pee pee for a pussy, but it's not.

If the player disables the trans content, this is what happens in the story. Though it would have been much better if the pee pee, pussy swap happened instead.

And a bummer for this title's potential fanbase...many (majority) straight male player's are just not into a penis on a pretty character. Or having a trans character being intimate with any of MC's love interest, as that would not be classified as lesbian content. So I hope there are no sudden scenes like that.
screenshot0002.png

Regards.

Last edited:

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
played the full prologue. Good amount of content for a first view of the game.

Dev if you can read this: PRIORITIZE A RELIABLE, CONSISTENT RELEASE SCHEDULE OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.

Communicate your dates to your followers with transparency and overestimate dates of completion so you never miss timing on release dates. Don't waste this potential because this could be something special.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It would good to know what Law, Neutral, and Chaotic point choices mean to the story. Some context would mean a lot to knowing what direction / path, the story will delve into.

The lack of this important info, places pause with me wanting to continue. (At this point of the release with no info posted, it's just a random guessing game..to later find out if the player is on the shit path, or on the desired path.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

Last edited:

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
On board for this, but definitely gonna need an easy secret render mod or unlocker, scoured the game and still missing 4 :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes