5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Soo... are we gonna get the option to successfully rule the universe and be a douche or are we gonna be forced to be some goody goody guy?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
ParaloopLampy Is lawful good or actually just lawful like dnd. Cause if lawful is meant to be good you should change the name cause the law is not the arbiter of morality so it's confusing. I've been picking a lot of neutral cause I am definitely a neutral good type.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnceAgain-Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
10 love interests without harem being planned is unrealistic for a first release.
Not really considering there are only 4 main girls and the other 6 are side girls Its actually less than other games like Being a DIK or Intertwined have plus everyone knows that non harem games need side girls for the sex scenes while main paths develop.

The bulk of the game content will be the main girls and their routes while side girls will be more for sex scenes and their paths will be much smaller in scope, that's why if you noticed the only sex scenes in the prologue where with side girls because that's pretty much what they are there for while the mains get some development and get to that point later in the story where sex with them feels more natural and less forced/rushed.

The dev already stated on discord that the game is non harem and that he has no interest or desire to make a harem game, he said maybe one of the routes will have a throuple but that's a big maybe and its not set in stone.

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Not really considering there are only 4 main girls and the other 6 are side girls Its actually less than other games like Being a DIK or Intertwined have plus everyone knows that non harem games need side girls for the sex scenes while main paths develop.

The bulk of the game content will be the main girls and their routes while side girls will be more for sex scenes and their paths will be much smaller in scope, that's why if you noticed the only sex scenes in the prologue where with side girls because that's pretty much what they are there for while the mains get some development and get to that point later in the story where sex with them feels more natural and less forced/rushed.

The dev already stated on discord that the game is non harem and that he has no interest or desire to make a harem game, he said maybe one of the routes will have a throuple but that's a big maybe and its not set in stone.
Awesome news the AVN space is already oversaturated with copy paste harem games we don't need to add another one I much rather see devs try to do something different.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

....oh hell. I was really enjoying this too. No option of harem just means Its going to be drama everytime the dev has to pick who the next update is going to focus on, or each path gets trickles of content or its going to take forever to get an update. Shit either way and I am not playing the game 4 times to see what is different.

Maaan thats a real bummer, since I think what is here is really good.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes