omer

Jun 3, 2017
? THe djin bug comes WAY after the point where you should be getting the flower.
The last flower is in the arena, you have to get to the champion room (the one on the right) in order to get it. you need to finish the entire arena for it

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The last flower is in the arena, you have to get to the champion room (the one on the right) in order to get it. you need to finish the entire arena for it
Oh THAT flower. Sorry I misread what you wrote and thought you were talking about the flowers needed at the very start of the game for Ulfina's fisrt necklace. My bad :) sorry!

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Since I made this somewhat crude Intelligence guide for someone who asked advice of how to raise Intelligence I will copy paste it.
I am gonna mention all instances of when intelligence goes up important notes before we start. In order to keep track and not double post I will put the map numbers in () Just ignore it. Also things might be out of chronological order. Here we go.

1) (203) Give Brunhilde 5 Heart Branches for +5 Intelligence

2) (184) Automatic +5 Intelligence after fucking with Qum

3) (179) Enter happyville with -80 corruption or less for +5 Intelligence

4) (177) As you are heading for the cabin in order to face with (B)Ingrid for the first time, mess up with the story as much as possible. Don't do what the Dreamer wants during the confrontation with (B)Ingrid +10 Intelligence

5) (123) Don't loot anything for +5 Intelligence

6) (072) Talking to Frieda for + 10 Intelligence

7) (056) Ask the Fairy Godmother at the Red Arena for an intelligence boost once you finish the villager cup +5 Intelligence

8) (046) Before you escape Ulfina's voice for the first and try to talk to the men blocking path 3 times. +5 Intelligence

9) (036) Buy a potion of Intelligence at the Ignored Beggar for +5 Intelligence

10) Also at the Ignored Beggar, speak to the man (almost) opposite of the barman. + 5 Intelligence. (120 Intelligence required)

11) (033) +15 Intelligence from all books of Hoodton Library (100 required for easy, 120 intermediate books, 150 for the hard ones)

12) (007) +10 Intelligence from Bangvile library. (5 from reading them alone, 5 rereading them once reuniting with Hood)

13) (004) This is a bit tricky. Tl;DR Try to interact with everything before meeting Hood for the first time. +5 Intelligence

14) Bimbofication potion + 10 Intelligence

15) Examine the bunny + 5 Intelligence

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I forgot to mention that if you have -50 corruption and masturbate at Ingrid's house you get 5 intelligence points. Thanks to logan0891 for pointing this out.

pavaols

Oct 4, 2020
An NPC mentions looking for a hidden tunnel in Wilhelm's Tale. Does it actually exist, or did I just miss it? Tried walking into all the cliff walls.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes