Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Some grinding would do. Also use wink when he charges.
Anon21 You have a point. I have to accept that the status quo in the multiverse is unchangeable. That is the opposite of what happens in the other fantasy games made by Sierra Lee and it is kind of hard to accept especially when said status quo is so bleak. I kinda wish for a TLS and Once Ever After crossover where Simon faces the dreamers head on.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
So I've played through the last trial from that one dreamer who tested the players greed and i just ignored the test and looted everything, i did a second playthrough from a recent save file where i skipped all mobs and chests and got some intelligence points & horn of purity (or something like that u know what i mean) key item which i don't know the use of. My first save file has a stronger team since i did all mobs there and looted all chest... So im conflicted which save file to play now. Can anyone tell me the use of that item and the intelligence points.. And if its worth 2-3 lvl's on all chars +3k gold thx:LOL:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
So I've played through the last trial from that one dreamer who tested the players greed and i just ignored the test and looted everything, i did a second playthrough from a recent save file where i skipped all mobs and chests and got some intelligence points & horn of purity (or something like that u know what i mean) key item which i don't know the use of. My first save file has a stronger team since i did all mobs there and looted all chest... So im conflicted which save file to play now. Can anyone tell me the use of that item and the intelligence points.. And if its worth 2-3 lvl's on all chars +3k gold thx:LOL:
You can use the horn of purity to craft an item in Bangvile. I will update my post with the item's stats.
Edit: Here are the stats.
Atk 5
DEF 20
MAT 5
MDEF 20
AGI 5
LUCK 5
Immunity to Sleep, Rage, Confusion, Ensorcel
Critical Hit Evasion 100%
25% damage reduction from Meta Attacks

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I have downloaded RPG Maker MV. I will try to make a guide in Google Doc format so that everyone can contribute to it.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hm. Besides the horn of purity you also get 5 intelligence points and 2 cracked spheres. Also killing the enemies doesn't grant you greed points only the chests do.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Hm. Besides the horn of purity you also get 5 intelligence points and 2 cracked spheres. Also killing the enemies doesn't grant you greed points only the chests do.
Yea that i knew but i was sick of killing all the enemies again so i just rushed through to see what would be different, but thanks ^^

melia_strivana

Feb 3, 2021
From what I see the game looks very promising, this is one of those rare games where , in the cgs, the guys are actually somewhat hot and not ugly bastards. I love RPGmaker games and I can't wait to test it !

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Is it revealed that narrators and dreamers are the same thing? Or everyone just doesn't give a fuck about who is who?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I am 90% sure that they are the same
From what i've seen, dreamers are like Azatot - they dream and it creates the tales, while narrators are just some kind of ethereal beings and no one knows anything about them except that they can traverse and control the tales. If dreamers = narrators, then how do tales get created? Are all this questions answered near the end of the plot? I put my playthrough on pause when amount of placeholders reached critical mass.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
From what i've seen, dreamers are like Azatot - they dream and it creates the tales, while narrators are just some kind of ethereal beings and no one knows anything about them except that they can traverse and control the tales. If dreamers = narrators, then how do tales get created? Are all this questions answered near the end of the plot? I put my playthrough on pause when amount of placeholders reached critical mass.
Narrators, storytellers, dreamers, voices, are all the same species of being. They just are all individuals and so have different ways to conduct themselves. Some like more hands on approaches then others. How tales get created are explained by the plot midway through.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Narrators, storytellers, dreamers, voices, are all the same species of being. They just are all individuals and so have different ways to conduct themselves. Some like more hands on approaches then others. How tales get created are explained by the plot midway through.
Thank you.

Reactions: Waxer
Oct 12, 2018
Okay i am a bit stupid, maybe, but maybe im just not finding it, i just finished the game, that is i had to trigger Hood's emergency seperation, the blue portal and gallery opened up, went back to bangville, visited bangvilles dreamer, and i tried to slut it up as was suggested, since this must be "post game" stuff surely. But EVERYTHING i do ingrid just goes "i dont feel confident in this"; and the few sexual encounters i DO have further give me -corruption, what is it that i actually have to do?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Okay i am a bit stupid, maybe, but maybe im just not finding it, i just finished the game, that is i had to trigger Hood's emergency seperation, the blue portal and gallery opened up, went back to bangville, visited bangvilles dreamer, and i tried to slut it up as was suggested, since this must be "post game" stuff surely. But EVERYTHING i do ingrid just goes "i dont feel confident in this"; and the few sexual encounters i DO have further give me -corruption, what is it that i actually have to do?
Keep doing that. Pretty much everywhere will have new stuff to do, and keep doing that until you have -100 corruption.

Reactions: Sotman
Oct 12, 2018
Keep doing that. Pretty much everywhere will have new stuff to do, and keep doing that until you have -100 corruption.
yeah i realized that -100 corruption is like having 100 corruption in other games. bti weird.

say, is there a way to grind fast? ia m deffo not strong enough for some of the late game quests, and i really struggle hard , with party level 26 im pretty sure i skipped too much

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
yeah i realized that -100 corruption is like having 100 corruption in other games. bti weird.

say, is there a way to grind fast? ia m deffo not strong enough for some of the late game quests, and i really struggle hard , with party level 26 im pretty sure i skipped too much
In Grimtale, to the south east there is a summoning circle that can spwan wolves endlessly for AP and EXP. Depending on intelligence it can be quite the high amount.
More importantly you'll want to pick up the bell of tasks from the Hoodton Libary & and the bonesaw from the GrimTale weapon shop. The bell will increase all AP rewards, the saw will increase all EXP.
Cracked Spheres can also be turned in at the hoodton magic shop(northwest) for permant party boosts of health/magic/ect. Limited though so choose wisely.
Ingrid can learn the wolf Archetype at the wolf club bar. Doesn't help much but I found giving her the pack rage to help boost the party nice.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
That is by design, this dev works a lot with the deconstruction of themes in her games.

To further explain, like you said, in most corruption games you have characters that start at 0 corruption where they are their normal selves, then stuff happens and their corruption increases to a 100 where they completely lose their identity and become mindless sex addicts. Brave heroines, kind housewives, genius prospects, they get broken and ruined and lose themselves, that's what happens in normal corruption games.

Now, what is "corruption"? Looking at the meaning of the word and how it is used in those types of games, we can define corruption as being something like "a deviation from the true nature", so "corrupting a person" would mean to keep them from their "true" and arguably "best" self. Without trying to get too judgemental about the fetish, doing something like that is kind of mean to the character, a protagonist getting corrupted is essentially a failure, a bad ending to the story.

Now focusing back to Once Ever After, with all this context what would negative corruption be? I have been saying that in most games 0 corruption means a character is their "normal self", but here's the question: Do you think most "normal" people are living completely true to themselves? Probably not, most people live with their own set of contradictions, their own hang-ups they don't fully understand, their own shames they don't fully agree with but can't help but feel. If the corruption value is a spectrum that ranges from "completely true" to "completely misguided", and 0 is just the "normal", then a person needs to go into negative values to get closer to their true selves.

The thing with Ingrid is that she genuinely enjoys sex, but she has concerns about what is considered "proper" and "ladylike", doubts most normal girls have, and her tale needs her to have such concerns because the whole point of her tale is to break her, prey on her doubts and chip away at her sense of self-worth until she just gives up on thinking about what's right or wrong and becomes fully corrupted. If Ingrid already started her tale completely broken or completely sexually liberated then the tale wouldn't work, she needs to be somewhat sexually repressed in the first place for her to be broken. Ingrid going into negative corruption is essentially her confronting her desires and realizing that there is nothing wrong with some of them, they are not intrinsically opposed to who she is as a person and they don't have to overrule every single other aspect of her personality. She can be kinky and she can enjoy sex on her own terms, that doesn't make her a "mindless slut", it only makes her less corrupt, more true to her true self.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
why tf cant i save?
Sometimes in story sections you aren't allowed to save to add greater challenge. (Return to Ulfina's tale.)
Unless you are talking about Hoodton, which for some reason is bugged when it comes to saving. Just leave the town area and you'll be able to save again.

Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes in story sections you aren't allowed to save to add greater challenge. (Return to Ulfina's tale.)
Unless you are talking about Hoodton, which for some reason is bugged when it comes to saving. Just leave the town area and you'll be able to save again.
Well thats a little annoying.

Do you know when is the first time I can save, so I don't have to keep checking the menu?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes