Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well thats a little annoying.

Do you know when is the first time I can save, so I don't have to keep checking the menu?
First time? You should be able to save pretty regularly. Just to check are you EVER able to save, or is it only blocked in certain areas?

Heiwari

Jun 2, 2020
Where is the Frozen tale please? I can't for the life of me find it even though I looked everywhere. I'm currently at the part of the story when you're tasked to retrieve some stuff for the old lady from the Frozen tale.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Heiwari It is through the Hoodton portal by the waterfall. You already saw it when you left Ulfina's Tale and you should've come out that portal at that time...

Dec 18, 2019
Still waiting for a hero with full gallery save :rolleyes:
Here is your hero, this game sucks, there are barely 10 CGs of which 5 or 6 are recycled. Really a mess, missions done badly, very difficult to understand what you have to do and practically unbeatable enemies if not thanks to codes. Thank god there are the cheats , I had to teleport to the gallery map and from there with other cheats unlock all the switches of the game setting and be able to unlock all the scenes. yes it took me a while but here it is the save file + a software that allows you to use the codes on every rpgm game and the like + rpg save editor( for old style rpgm games) i use MVCheats for this game ( and you can use it on almost every game that include the "www"/"javas" etc folder in the root folder of the game) View attachment [VIRUS] FULLSAVE + CHEATS SOFT(MV) FOR EVERY RPGM GAME.zip

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Here is your hero, this game sucks, there are barely 10 CGs of which 5 or 6 are recycled. Really a mess, missions done badly, very difficult to understand what you have to do and practically unbeatable enemies if not thanks to codes. Thank god there are the cheats , I had to teleport to the gallery map and from there with other cheats unlock all the switches of the game setting and be able to unlock all the scenes. yes it took me a while but here it is the save file + a software that allows you to use the codes on every rpgm game and the like + rpg save editor( for old style rpgm games) i use MVCheats for this game ( and you can use it on almost every game that include the "www"/"javas" etc folder in the root folder of the game) View attachment 1138032
Didn't download your save, but are you sure you are playing the right game? There are well over 30 scenes with each scene having several variations on pics. The only reused CG I think was for the titjob, but that's still quite a few scenes.

Also what part of the combat is giving you trouble? I had some problems early on, but nothing unbeatable.

Dec 18, 2019
Didn't download your save, but are you sure you are playing the right game? There are well over 30 scenes with each scene having several variations on pics. The only reused CG I think was for the titjob, but that's still quite a few scenes.

Also what part of the combat is giving you trouble? I had some problems early on, but nothing unbeatable.
I probably went where I shouldn't have been while modding, because I was getting bored following the main storyline. cause it took too long to get to a sex scene. if you want full gallery download my save file , i was playing on version 4.3

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
How do I find the key to the portal thing?
How do I equip the Hunter's axes?
Also I'm just stuck period.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
How do I find the key to the portal thing?
How do I equip the Hunter's axes?
Also I'm just stuck period.
Really? Have you been to the south part of the woods lately? And Ingrid makes it pretty clear in dialogue that she can't equip those axes (for now); I recommend just selling them for cash as you'd eventually do anyway.

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Really? Have you been to the south part of the woods lately? And Ingrid makes it pretty clear in dialogue that she can't equip those axes (for now); I recommend just selling them for cash as you'd eventually do anyway.
Yes, I don't know what to do down there

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
how many perfect flowers are there? i found only 6
I think 7? The quest will end when Ulfina makes the necklace automatically. Ones easy to miss are in the wolf club by talking to the bar, winning Ulfina's cup in the arena, and one in the cave.
How do I defeat the creature in the pond?
Make sure you have the woodsman Archetype equipped along with an ax. You can do it without but if you need an edge grind the enemies to unlock skills in the woodsman class to help.

omer

Jun 3, 2017
which cave? i got the rest

NVM
found it in the arena. couldn't found it because of the djinn bug.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes