Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
is there a big difference between this mod and Qleaf's one?
Ixalon Continued on most of my code, so there will be little to no difference between our mods. I am currently experimenting a new method to increase my efficiency and speed with updating the mod. Therefore, I'll be taking my time updating my mod and if the experiment fails, I'll be handing over the mod to him.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Ixalon Caribdis

Is there a reason why my game keeps getting an error code every time I try and load a saved file? I don't know what's going on. I was able to load my saved file I had from a previous update and it was working fine. The problem started as soon I saved the game because I made it to the end of the update. When I reloaded different saved files (all of which were today), I was greeted with an error code and was unable to go back/ignore it without it crashing on me.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Ixalon Caribdis

Is there a reason why my game keeps getting an error code every time I try and load a saved file? I don't know what's going on. I was able to load my saved file I had from a previous update and it was working fine. The problem started as soon I saved the game because I made it to the end of the update. When I reloaded different saved files (all of which were today), I was greeted with an error code and was unable to go back/ignore it without it crashing on me.
That seems quite weird to me, i could load my safe just fine. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Zontany

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ixalon Continued on most of my code, so there will be little to no difference between our mods. I am currently experimenting a new method to increase my efficiency and speed with updating the mod. Therefore, I'll be taking my time updating my mod and if the experiment fails, I'll be handing over the mod to him.
ah okay. Shouldn't be too much of a big deal, since the choice differences aren't a big deal in this one, and I believe there will only be 1 or 2 more versions. (ends with 1.0 and maybe possible epilogue coming after afaik).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
That seems quite weird to me, i could load my safe just fine. :unsure:
I mean, this is on a different app than the previous one (from the same v0.9). I added the incest patch and the newest walkthrough mod update and it worked just fine like I said. I looked at the gallery and I noticed I missed some. So, I downloaded the gallery mod and merged the game folders. That's when the error codes started to happen. My first thought was to get rid of the gallery stuff and try it, but that didn't work. I threw that app in the trash.

I got a completely new version of the game and downloaded the same patch and walkthrough mod as before without the gallery, but the problem is still happening :unsure:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
ah okay. Shouldn't be too much of a big deal, since the choice differences aren't a big deal in this one, and I believe there will only be 1 or 2 more versions. (ends with 1.0 and maybe possible epilogue coming after afaik).
Wait what only 1-2 more chapters left?
Tell me you are joking ? :eek:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wait what only 1-2 more chapters left?
Tell me you are joking ? :eek:
nope, the story is almost over. v1.0 is le final. (there will be an epilogue I believe but don't know if it will be in v1.0 or after it).

Then we have their next game to look forward to. besides a possible timejump to see how MC lives their life, this one will be over with no sequel, from what I understand, although who knows caribdis might change their mind, but you know best to end a story well than drag it out and beat it to death.

korisnik2007a

Jan 22, 2021
This update was tight! Kept the quality consistent and was a decent length (~1-1.5h for 1 playthrough).

Now all I need is a time machine to get that sweet 1.0 right now.

Reactions: Caribdis
Feb 17, 2018
This game is getting better and better, and it's one of the top 3 games I've played. (y) I can't wait to see the next update and I hope to have a second part of the game in which Mc will become probably a conscious version of it Astaroth and protect his harem. And if will be sandbox and would have repetitive events to play, all the better. :) The game has: action, comedy, suspense, love, very good graphics, good script and much more... In my opinion, the game is too good to end. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I mean, this is on a different app than the previous one (from the same v0.9). I added the incest patch and the newest walkthrough mod update and it worked just fine like I said. I looked at the gallery and I noticed I missed some. So, I downloaded the gallery mod and merged the game folders. That's when the error codes started to happen. My first thought was to get rid of the gallery stuff and try it, but that didn't work. I threw that app in the trash.

I got a completely new version of the game and downloaded the same patch and walkthrough mod as before without the gallery, but the problem is still happening :unsure:
Talk to me in F95 Discord and I'll be happy to help figure out your problem.

Reactions: Zontany

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, having switched computers I had to replay the entire game and I gotta say:
It holds up as a whole from beginning to (almost) end. The scenes get more mechanically complex as time goes on (the views and faster buttons) but the earlier ones were by no means bad. The girls are all well defined, well modeled and you have the great taste to let you creampie all of them.

I think that the thing that really sets this one apart is the consistently amusing tone of the game. There are genuinely hilarious moments in this and I'd love to see a legit VN about the adventures of Stabby Mikey.

I can't wait to see the conclusion even as I'm sad to see it end.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes