mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
So now that I've had enough to finish the update and think about it.

Yeah I still have nothing coherent besides just yelling YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Excellent fucking job, Caribdis. I dunno how you managed to pull off a proper jumpscare in a game where the player literally controls if time advances or not, but you did it spectacularly. Also the twist knocked me on my ass, and RIP Asmodeus ;-;

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is sad that the story will end in the next update which we wish to see more about the girls
Mc+Lauren+Judie
Mc+Lauren+Judie+Carla
Mc+Lauren+Judie+Carla+Iris
Mc+Lauren+Judie+Iris
Mc+Lauren+Aiko
Judie/Iris/other girl's pregnancy
Rebecca's fiance working for
The use of the remain half bottle of Ember Moan( which said that a sex scene would happened in the walkthrough)
So many combination/possible/mystery the story didn't tell, it is hard to believe the upcoming update will cover all of it and end the story.
If all samael said is ture, then Asmodeus might make a mistake or Astaroth had used Asmodeus's mind to play a trick with mc. Mc have a small part of Astaroth's soul in his body which only inherit to male, the soul will transfer back to mc's father if mc die. If mc kill his father then the transformation may reverse and mc will become the new Astaroth, such a careless mistake Asmoduus had made or nice trick Astaroth had played.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Uh...was that the girl from Ripples doing a Cameo in the lingerie store? lol

Also what was with the Dildo Boy thing? Was that a character from the game I don't remember anymore or some other kind of reference/joke?

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Where are the save files in the android version ? I know where is it in the PC but in the android I have no idea.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hope she doesn't marry that asshole David... and she just wants to be with the MC.
I was sad when I heard that she was still planning the wedding. I don't want the MC to be just a ''adventure on the side''.:confused:

I hope this conversation she want to have soon is the one I am thinking about..

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just started the game. Oh my! The mc looks like a classic main villain psychopath. Literally!
That's a bit of a turn off for me, ha ha!
But then it luckily gets much better. Nice joke!

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes