hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
You said that you have all other girl paths open, does this mean that you don't have hers open? With the grey-out, it sounds like her path is closed.
Once a path closes I don't think you can reopen it, so you won't see anymore (non-storyline) content/options. You'll have to go back to an earlier stage and make sure her path stays open to see the content.
If her path is still open before that scene then I am not sure what is wrong, everything should proceed as normal.
Yes thank you for responding. I tried explaining that the path is open before we get to the ticket hall, we keep the path open if I go for the free pass, and then the game goes to the point, with my having no options to change anything, to a point where she say no to penetration (fair enough) but then at this point the path closes and i have no idea why. I cant see how to influence things here for a different outcome. I see there is a gallery scene that is sex on that table with her, but if we finish the massage and head to the platform, there is a refusal and the path is then closed. If i roll back to the end of the fun, the path is still open

I am not sure what I have done wrong, and I am not keen to keep playing a game that is punishing me with no option to change the outcome. I have switched games for now and parked this.

Reactions: Tavi13

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yes thank you for responding. I tried explaining that the path is open before we get to the ticket hall, we keep the path open if I go for the free pass, and then the game goes to the point, with my having no options to change anything, to a point where she say no to penetration (fair enough) but then at this point the path closes and i have no idea why. I cant see how to influence things here for a different outcome. I see there is a gallery scene that is sex on that table with her, but if we finish the massage and head to the platform, there is a refusal and the path is then closed. If i roll back to the end of the fun, the path is still open

I am not sure what I have done wrong, and I am not keen to keep playing a game that is punishing me with no option to change the outcome. I have switched games for now and parked this.
someone who is familiar with the game's code could probably answer this more precisely but you probably have enough points to begin the interaction with Lauren, but not enough to get all the way through it or continue on her path. You should check out the walkthrough

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

Unfortunately I don't have an early save, and it has been a while since I played (waiting for the next update to do a full play through again), so I am trying to remember all of the sequences/triggers. I checked my gallery & the massage scene (for me) ends with Judie knocking on the door and interrupting them.....I don't remember if there were any options during that scene though.

Are you using a patch/mod/compressed download? Both the patch and compressed are marked unofficial which might cause problems with games/saves. Mods almost always have a chance of messing things up (although that chance is slim in this case, been out long enough for any needed bug-fixes).
If you are using mods/patches, try uninstalling them and playing from the massage scene to see if it fixes the issue.
If it is an option for you, and you used the compressed, try using the regular download instead.

Thats about the end of the help I can offer.

Good luck!

Reactions: Caribdis

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Are you using a walkthrough? Because iirc Lauren doesn‘t want to continue if your points with her aren‘t high enough. I‘d need to find the scene in the code to tell you the exact threshold though

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just played this for the first time. Quite enjoyable overall. Somewhat engaging story, but what really makes this VN great is the well-balanced blend of humor and horror. The MC model is mostly on the horror side though, which has made it difficult for me to invest more in the character relationships. At least the MC isn't fully one of those depraved corruption-types that plague harem games, despite a few moments where he is rewarded for unethical behavior.

Looking forward to the conclusion!

The Ninja

Mar 21, 2020
hello, I am confused. I am at the trian statiuon picking up tickets. I get a free pass (continue Lauren) or later, (Lauren path greys). So I take the pass, follow the scenes with no choice dialogue and then at the end she stops and the Lauren paths greys out. I have no influence on these matters it seems. What am I missing please? I do not use sound. I have all other girl paths open.
Yeah there's a minimum number of points you need...I believe it's 15.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah there's a minimum number of points you need...I believe it's 15.
Points? Where do I see points? I am not using a compressed version and no patch walkthrough. If these points are hidden, how am I supposed to know this as a player? I think sometimes the authors need to think and see the game from a player's point of view. I think I am doing nothing wrong, can't see what I have missed, and really can't be arsed to take the time to chase hidden stats.

The first massage was interrupted by sister and the post interaction with Lauren has not been that much since. I noticed I lost paths with the mother and one other, but I loaded an earlier save and sorted them out. I have been keeping a close eye on closed paths since and frankly it is taking a lot of the fun out as I really am not interested in playing multiple times to see what I missed. Especially when I have no idea what I missed or got wrong the first time.

How can I have enough points, that I can't even check it see, to start but not finish the scene? Where is the logic in that in terms of fun? Please explain why it is so easy to close the path on a main character for nothing obvious. It smacks of gameplay that is not inclusive but obtrusive. Do you not want people to play the game and enjoy it?

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Ok only thing I can think of is in the principles office where she moved away on the sofa for me trying to touch her. Did that lose me some points? The points I can't see and there was no indication I had made a mistake. A single mistake in hours of gameplay that led me to a closed path hours later and then to park the game in frustration? Does anyone really think that much of the game and that it is that compelling to be that punishing? Hmm. I can understand the refusal for sex. But to then close the path also? Really ... ?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Points? Where do I see points? I am not using a compressed version and no patch walkthrough. If these points are hidden, how am I supposed to know this as a player? I think sometimes the authors need to think and see the game from a player's point of view. I think I am doing nothing wrong, can't see what I have missed, and really can't be arsed to take the time to chase hidden stats.

The first massage was interrupted by sister and the post interaction with Lauren has not been that much since. I noticed I lost paths with the mother and one other, but I loaded an earlier save and sorted them out. I have been keeping a close eye on closed paths since and frankly it is taking a lot of the fun out as I really am not interested in playing multiple times to see what I missed. Especially when I have no idea what I missed or got wrong the first time.

How can I have enough points, that I can't even check it see, to start but not finish the scene? Where is the logic in that in terms of fun? Please explain why it is so easy to close the path on a main character for nothing obvious. It smacks of gameplay that is not inclusive but obtrusive. Do you not want people to play the game and enjoy it?
they're not hidden there is a "paths" tab in the options screen that tells you exactly how many points you have.
If you are having trouble staying on paths you should probably try using the walkthrough

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Ok only thing I can think of is in the principles office where she moved away on the sofa for me trying to touch her. Did that lose me some points? The points I can't see and there was no indication I had made a mistake. A single mistake in hours of gameplay that led me to a closed path hours later and then to park the game in frustration? Does anyone really think that much of the game and that it is that compelling to be that punishing? Hmm. I can understand the refusal for sex. But to then close the path also? Really ... ?
There is an indication, every time you make a mistake, a blue heart appears in the top left corner, indicating you just lost points, as in the situation you mentioned:

Captura de pantalla (3827).png

Also, you can check how many points you have in the paths screen at any time, as cronshaw told you.

That being said, I'm very aware that this "point system" is not very practical nor enjoyable, so sorry about that.
That's one of the things that will be improved in my next game :)

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
That being said, I'm very aware that this "point system" is not very practical nor enjoyable, that's one of the things that will be improved in my next game :)
Eh, I don't know if I'd go that far. I actually prefer games that have a walkthrough compared to those that don't because I actually like to have to do some thinking for games I play. It beats the ones that add 'grind' just to artificially drag out gameplay. Games on rails have their place too, but for someone like me who is a speed-reader and I don't have to go back and retry things, they always feel like they end too quickly.

Some will enjoy it and some won't, but the nice thing about point systems for people like me is the idea of 'visual progress'. As an example, I'm partial to 'corruption' style games that show visual progress of how a character changes/acts once they are corrupted.

However, if someone complains about the choices but ignores any walkthroughs or walkthrough mods, then -also- complains about how they have to go back when they didn't pick the right choice, or are barred from a path.... uhhh... what?

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
However, if someone complains about the choices but ignores any walkthroughs or walkthrough mods, then -also- complains about how they have to go back when they didn't pick the right choice, or are barred from a path.... uhhh... what?
I did not notice the number on the hearts. I guessed my error after reflecting, but my point still stand as valid feedback of my experience. I have lost a whole days play to go back to the principles office to make that one change.

I chose to ignore walkthroughs and a walkthrough mod as I wanted to play the game as intended. I wanted my experience to be as the author's vision. I can add them later when I feel i have enjoyed what is on offer as it was intended. My reaction to my experience was pure frustration that the error and the point of realising it were so far apart in game. I confess that I parked the game as I was not enjoying it at that point, and I am still not sure if I want to go back so far to fix it. Why does it confuse you that I am offering feedback, that the author was kind enough to respond to as maybe the feedback of playing the games as is could offer some value?

There is an indication, every time you make a mistake, a blue heart appears in the top left corner, indicating you just lost points, as in the situation you mentioned:
I apoligise that this far into the game I had not really taken notice of the points system. I was checking for blocked paths, and as I had guessed what I had done wrong I must have been paying some attention to what I was experiencing. I just think that the consequences should be closer to the mistakes.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
ok I have fixed it and Lauren is still an open path. I liked Lauren which exaperated the feeling of frustration earlier. Sorry for spouting. And for being stupid enough to not using a walk through. Shame on me.

Reactions: Jasticus

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
ok I have fixed it and Lauren is still an open path. I liked Lauren which exaperated the feeling of frustration earlier. Sorry for spouting. And for being stupid enough to not using a walk through. Shame on me.
It's all good. Even if you were frustrated you were still polite, which is better than a lot of the other crap I see on this board.

Like I said in my earlier post, which you also addressed, I was just confused about the complaints about missing points but not using the walkthrough because of the way it was originally phrased. Now I understand the want for a 'pure' playthrough - at the time I was just thinking 'frustration at missing points/paths' + 'available walkthrough' seemed counterintuitive.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't recall them being different, but yes by all means if the soundset used for that scene was better, i hope the dev uses it.

I can't reiterate enough how good this game is ! Love the work of this dev. Can't wait for the next few updates !
It was a bit, although not by much. And they were still good, just personal preference. I just prefered the Aiko one because it felt a bit more rough, but again, personal taste :)

Carla looked pretty hot with her open hair. Then again, the same goes for Lauren’s frizzy hair.
I think I just like it when characters have an alternative hairstyle. I can‘t even really explain why. It just makes them look different but still as good as before and sometimes even better.
Carla always looks good, but for some reason I loved her ponytail :ROFLMAO: I dunno, it felt like she cared about her image but at the same time didn't make her feel like a supermodel.

I understood many loved Lauren with messy hair, and it was still nice, but I've always loved long flat black hair. I guess this is a game where the game is so popular that is impossible to please everyone. I blame Caribdis for making the models gorgeous like that.

Keep in mind I still liked the messy hair. But long flat black hair is my thing I guess.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It was a bit, although not by much. And they were still good, just personal preference. I just prefered the Aiko one because it felt a bit more rough, but again, personal taste :)

Carla always looks good, but for some reason I loved her ponytail :ROFLMAO: I dunno, it felt like she cared about her image but at the same time didn't make her feel like a supermodel.

I understood many loved Lauren with messy hair, and it was still nice, but I've always loved long flat black hair. I guess this is a game where the game is so popular that is impossible to please everyone. I blame Caribdis for making the models gorgeous like that.

Keep in mind I still liked the messy hair. But long flat black hair is my thing I guess.
No need to justify yourself on the topic of hairstyles :D I‘m a ponytail enthusiast myself, thinking that a ponytail makes every woman look better and I have yet to be proven wrong by my taste. Personally, the different hairstyles in certain situations just give more character to the scenes... or maybe I‘m just charmed by the lusty look in Carlas and Lauren’s eyes during those scenes, because... man...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There will be plenty of time for Carla in the epilogue/finishing touches update.
I don't expect much in epilogue, its probably short & unsatisfying like most games and solo endings in this game are a lot of work for the DEV considering the numbers of love interest, just take a look at Jeane (mom) in No More Secrets for example also the time that we will have to wait for it

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes