Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There will be plenty of time for Carla in the epilogue/finishing touches update.
I don't expect much in epilogue, its probably short & unsatisfying like most games and solo endings in this game are a lot of work for the DEV considering the numbers of love interest, just take a look at Jeane (mom) in No More Secrets for example also the time that we will have to wait for it

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
dang, what a surprise, the update dropped early for the highest tier; it's out now!

looking forward to play it once it's public!

Reactions: Doni94

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
There is an indication, every time you make a mistake, a blue heart appears in the top left corner, indicating you just lost points, as in the situation you mentioned:
I have calmed down. Sorry for the outburst. I have to confess I do not remember seeing any blue hearts, as I think I am focusing on reading the text and it was zoned out. I sometimes replay scenes where I read the words, and then rewinding to take in the animations and eye movements. I guess I do not see the screen as a whole. Maybe it is just me...

but anyhow I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this game to feel so strongly and felt the need to share that here. Feeling a bit silly now... ho hum

Reactions: Caribdis

Irivial

Jan 10, 2021
the public release is 1 of july, just wait 11 more days .... the release right now are for paying supporter, Caribdis even planed the public release quite shortly.
so please respect the creator that respect you with such a short public release to not post the update before the public release.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes