Aug 14, 2018
I am a little confused about V 0.10. :unsure:
Would someone kindly tell me, if we know how many updates until 1.0?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
No Updates.
0.10 is the end of the Story.

The Dev is working on another game - there will be a 1.0, this will be a polished version of 0.10 with Bugfixes and Epilogue-scenes.
But the story itself is over with 0.10.
I remember reading that dev is planning to expand base game depending on patreon demand and wishes, but this game won't be his main project anymore.

Personally I desire more sinful cousin content.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I remember reading that dev is planning to expand base game depending on patreon demand and wishes, but this game won't be his main project anymore.

Personally I desire more sinful cousin content.
I mainly refer to this Patreon-Post:

Which means that 0.10 is the end of the game and at some point, we will see a 1.0. But from how it reads, this could mean "next month" or "maybe next year", because I guess the new game will be the top priority.

Reactions: 01234

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Caribdis Dude your game is easily one of the best games out there. I love your care for story , humour and charachter building.

It would be awesome, if you could just like you did with one of the newer scene with Aiko in the Motel or Clara in the clothing store, add the same sound effects treatment for the rest of the major sex animations earlier in the game with the sisters and most importantly with the mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Caribdis Dude your game is easily one of the best games out there. I love your care for story , humour and charachter building.

It would be awesome, if you could just like you did with one of the newer scene with Aiko in the Motel, add the same sound effects treatment for the rest of the major sex animations earlier in the game with the sisters and most importantly with the mom.
I don't know if all scenes should have the same sound effects, although I must agree those made banging her a lot more pleasing.

At least I recall I prefered those to Carla scene on the clothes store on last release, even if they weren't bad by any means.

Reactions: jakek

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I don't know if all scenes should have the same sound effects, although I must agree those made banging her a lot more pleasing.

At least I recall I prefered those to Carla scene on the clothes store on last release, even if they weren't bad by any means.
I don't recall them being different, but yes by all means if the soundset used for that scene was better, i hope the dev uses it.

I can't reiterate enough how good this game is ! Love the work of this dev. Can't wait for the next few updates !

Reactions: Caribdis

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Carla looked pretty hot with her open hair. Then again, the same goes for Lauren’s frizzy hair.
I think I just like it when characters have an alternative hairstyle. I can‘t even really explain why. It just makes them look different but still as good as before and sometimes even better.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
hello, I am confused. I am at the trian statiuon picking up tickets. I get a free pass (continue Lauren) or later, (Lauren path greys). So I take the pass, follow the scenes with no choice dialogue and then at the end she stops and the Lauren paths greys out. I have no influence on these matters it seems. What am I missing please? I do not use sound. I have all other girl paths open.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
hello, I am confused. I am at the trian statiuon picking up tickets. I get a free pass (continue Lauren) or later, (Lauren path greys). So I take the pass, follow the scenes with no choice dialogue and then at the end she stops and the Lauren paths greys out. I have no influence on these matters it seems. What am I missing please? I do not use sound. I have all other girl paths open.
You said that you have all other girl paths open, does this mean that you don't have hers open? With the grey-out, it sounds like her path is closed.
Once a path closes I don't think you can reopen it, so you won't see anymore (non-storyline) content/options. You'll have to go back to an earlier stage and make sure her path stays open to see the content.
If her path is still open before that scene then I am not sure what is wrong, everything should proceed as normal.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes