Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I knew it from the time when Charles confronted mc in his house and say "esse est bla bla bla" he is the leader

Btw Samael has some balls trying to hit on his boss' wife. I appreciate it

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I knew it from the time when Charles confronted mc in his house and say "esse est bla bla bla" he is the leader

Btw Samael has some balls trying to hit on his boss' wife. I appreciate it
Pretty sure Astaroth doesn‘t care for anyone else except his raise to power. He doesn‘t see Carla as his wife or the MC as his son in a personal relationship kind of way. I can imagine that he acknowledges the MC being his son but wouldn‘t hesitate to throw him away as soon as he turns his back on him.

Reactions: Caribdis

lee-1

Jun 6, 2021
Maybe the next release will be the end, it's a kind of complicated feeling.
Just want more plots about Lauren and Carla. :love::love:

Tawalon

May 16, 2020
I was attracted by the signature, loved the character design and started playing this game.
I must say this is one of the best story I play so far probably the most fun and enjoyable.
keep the great work , I'm super excited for your next game.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
changelog.png

Changelog
  • Rebecca, Aiko, Lauren, Judie and Iris content
  • 870+ new images
  • 48+ new animations
  • 7500+ new lines of code
  • Several new music tracks and sound effects
  • Other fixes
Release dates
  • Son of Astaroth Tier - June 20th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - June 25th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - June 29th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Public Release - July 2nd - 12:00 AM (UTC)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 1244371

Changelog
  • Rebecca, Aiko, Lauren, Judie and Iris content
  • 870+ new images
  • 48+ new animations
  • 7500+ new lines of code
  • Several new music tracks and sound effects
  • Other fixes
Release dates
  • Son of Astaroth Tier - June 20th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - June 25th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - June 29th - 12:00 AM (UTC)
  • Public Release - July 2nd - 12:00 AM (UTC)
:oops:
That's sooo fucken loooong

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That's funny, I can't seem to find the Carla option in your question. Innocent mistake, I'm sure.

:LOL:
In fact, this question is limited to the two sisters. I was curious which of the two is more "popular" in general. While I like them both very much, they are very well written and different in their ways, Judie comes out on top thanks to the "Hippolas Cage" scene - which is exactly my kind of silly humor.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
In fact, this question is limited to the two sisters. I was curious which of the two is more "popular" in general. While I like them both very much, they are very well written and different in their ways, Judie comes out on top thanks to the "Hippolas Cage" scene - which is exactly my kind of silly humor.
I know, I was just being obtuse on purpose.

If I absolutely had to choose one, it's really difficult. They both have things that tickle my fancy.

Lauren's more headstrong personality does it for me, while Judie gives the more 'innocent lady in the streets, freaky nympho in the sheets' kind of vibes.

I would say Lauren just barely squeaks by with a win from me.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would say Lauren just barely squeaks by with a win from me.
Fine for me and an opportunity to introduce Judie to the world of d20s and kobold bards with bagpipes. :D

But all kidding aside, now that we know when we can expect the next version, I'm also excited about Caribdis' next project. I'm not sure what to expect, but with the style we know we can most likely expect.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The choice in 0.9 of whom to take with you was one of the biggest betrayals a dev has ever done. Seriously, after all did you even dare to give us one girl. It's soo disrespectful to all the girls and frankly, quite depressing

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
The choice in 0.9 of whom to take with you was one of the biggest betrayals a dev has ever done. Seriously, after all did you even dare to give us one girl. It's soo disrespectful to all the girls and frankly, quite depressing
That "choice" was there just to reinforce the option of "leave no one behind".
Of course, you can skip the unwanted content with any of the girls (or you can lose their paths, or fuck it up choosing the wrong decisions during your adventure), but the game was made with harem in mind.

I'm just going to assume that after 0.9, Jasmine needs to recover a bit. :D
You're very right :sneaky:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That "choice" was there just to reinforce the option of "leave no one behind".
Of course, you can skip the unwanted content with any of the girls (or you can lose their paths, or fuck it up choosing the wrong decisions during your adventure), but the game was made with harem in mind.
Tis a joke

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes