Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
0.10 is the second to last version and wraps up the main story but there's still version 1.0 which will include the epilogue along with bug fixes. I think v1.0 comes out after v0.1 of the new game though so it'll be several months before we see it
Well, based on the choices on the latest version, theres a choice where player can choose only one girl who will go with him in a vacation, so I don't understand why scenes with 2 girls as the choices is either you take them all or you only take one and 0.10 seems like the final one

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
0.10 is the second to last version and wraps up the main story but there's still version 1.0 which will include the epilogue along with bug fixes. I think v1.0 comes out after v0.1 of the new game though so it'll be several months before we see it
Looks like I picked a good time to get into this game.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
There isn't any confirmation of the epilogue. It may exist, there are possible plans for that, but Caribdis didn't confirm it of what I remember.
On one of Caribdis' Patreon posts from a few months ago:
"I’ll release a 1.0 with all possible bugs fixed, some improvements, and a few extra “epilogue H-scenes”, to give the game the status of “completed”, so there's still a bunch of content to go."

Well, based on the choices on the latest version, theres a choice where player can choose only one girl who will go with him in a vacation, so I don't understand why scenes with 2 girls as the choices is either you take them all or you only take one and 0.10 seems like the final one
0.10 is the last of the main story but there is a final update after that. It's been confirmed by the dev

Reactions: Tavi13 and Caribdis

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Why would you get Jasmine? Based on the previews and a bit of the story, it seems that Aiko has taken up an Iris role for Lauren
I feel the implication comes from the latest version when you get Lauren and Jasmine in the bathroom. Jasmine shows interest in Lauren and vice versa.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Looks like I picked a good time to get into this game.
Yes. Even right now it would be a good time, I played the 0.9 and it is lots of Content. Just had to wait ages for 0.10 now (like, I was really disappointed that I have to stop playing, because it is one of the best games here), but if there is only a short wait time...
btw. unrelated question - is your Avatar part of a game? If so, which game? Asking for a friend in the body of another friend.

"I’ll release a 1.0 with all possible bugs fixed, some improvements, and a few extra “epilogue H-scenes”, to give the game the status of “completed”, so there's still a bunch of content to go."

0.10 is the last of the main story but there is a final update after that. It's been confirmed by the dev
Yes, it is confirmed and there will be a 1.0 which is polished and has some epilogue.
However, I would not expect it anytime soon, Caribdis wrote "sometime" which can mean anything from a few weeks to a year.

Reactions: Caribdis

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Yes, 0.10 will complete the story. In the final version I may fix any possible bug, add extra conversations, interactions between characters or scenes, flesh out solo endings, and change any detail that people would like to see different (I'll ask around and do some polls in Patreon).

However, this may take a while because my priority after 0.10 release will be working in the first release of my next game (Eternum) :D

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yes, 0.10 will complete the story. In the final version I may fix any possible bug, add extra conversations, interactions between characters or scenes, flesh out solo endings, and change any detail that people would like to see different (I'll ask around and do some polls in Patreon).

However, this may take a while because my priority after 0.10 release will be working in the first release of my next game (Eternum) :D
Looking forward to seeing your further work! Love this game. Hope to see you make many more games in the future, although I will be sorry to say goodbye to these characters.

Saying that, I'm still looking mad forward to a new update! :D

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
So now the big question: Judie or Lauren?

For me, both are very far ahead in terms of main LI in games I've played. But still I have to say that for me Judie is a bit ahead of Lauren, the Hippolas Cage meme that just came out of nowhere hit my humor exactly.
Judie all the way. Lauren is great, the meme game is strong and she has real good chemistry with the MC, but Judie is the sweetest little thing in the whole wide world...

Reactions: MrLKX

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

So the epilogue h-scenes are the solo route or the harem route? when player will choose who will go with him in a getaway ? but I won't put much expectation on that as most epilogue scenes of all the game I have played are short, not detailed and unsatisfying

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I remember correctly there was another Jack besides Fit Jack, formerly known as Fat Jack, hence this nickname.

But yes, I can imagine that there were some mind games like "way too much jacking around" while playing.

CJames17

Jan 11, 2019
Haven't finished yet but I'm about to, maybe a good 1-2sh hours left. All I can say is this is the most excellent game I played so far and I was just wondering if there are multiple endings except from taking the hand (antagonist) or rejecting it?

• Red Heart

CJames17

Jan 11, 2019
Ok finished it and all I can say is... THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!! Your choices do really matter unlike 70% of the games here in f95. The comedy stuff down to the horror stuff it's just so excellently portrayed through the music and atmosphere. Save scumming really helped too xD, used about 9 pages for the choices. CAN'T WAIT FOR V0.10!!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes