faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
The dev has said that 0.10 will have 4 scenes (3 of them with 2 girls), so we might not even get a harem scene. I believe, that sadly, that is very likely. Someone said that in the unpacthed version, the girls are related to each other, so having a "family" scene looks very unlikely. Also, for one I know that at least one of the scenes or endings would be Lauren and Aiko (if conditions are met), having Judie + Iris isn't that far of a stretch, which would mean a Clara and Rebecca duo with Jasmine by herself. Hell, we might get a harem ending but with no actual "harem scene"
NOOOOOO!!! Need harem :)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The dev has said that 0.10 will have 4 scenes (3 of them with 2 girls), so we might not even get a harem scene. I believe, that sadly, that is very likely. Someone said that in the unpacthed version, the girls are related to each other, so having a "family" scene looks very unlikely. Also, for one I know that at least one of the scenes or endings would be Lauren and Aiko (if conditions are met), having Judie + Iris isn't that far of a stretch, which would mean a Clara and Rebecca duo with Jasmine by herself. Hell, we might get a harem ending but with no actual "harem scene"
the dev has also said there will be epilogues released after the resolution of the main storyline

Reactions: Caribdis

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I'm not quite understanding about the"unpatched" version you are talking about, are you talking about 0.10 or the whole game? Hard to imagine something like rebecca is related to jasmine/jasmine related to iris.:unsure:
The scene with lauren and aiko will be great, but still hope there will be some scenes like lauren+judie/clara+lauren+judie+iris. :cry:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not quite understanding about the"unpatched" version you are talking about, are you talking about 0.10 or the whole game? Hard to imagine something like rebecca is related to jasmine/jasmine related to iris.:unsure:
The scene with lauren and aiko will be great, but still hope there will be some scenes like lauren+judie/clara+lauren+judie+iris. :cry:
I'm talking about the fact that in the upatched version, the family girls (Lauren, Judie and Clara) are related to each other but are only step family to you (from what I've been told). And we all know how much our Patreonic Overlords LOVE family friendly fun time...

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I'm talking about the fact that in the upatched version, the family girls (Lauren, Judie and Clara) are related to each other but are only step family to you (from what I've been told). And we all know how much our Patreonic Overlords LOVE family friendly fun time...
Still don't see what is the problem, is patreon now have a more strict policy that blood related family members cannot appear in the same sex scene or step family members cannot have sex with other family member even they are not blood related? Always having the patch to play the game and don't have time to look into the latest pateron policy.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Still don't see what is the problem, is patreon now have a more strict policy that blood related family members cannot appear in the same sex scene or step family members cannot have sex with other family member even they are not blood related? Always having the patch to play the game and don't have time to look into the latest pateron policy.
I don't understand what you're not getting. The patch doesn't magically add scenes or content into the game, it JUST changes the dialogue. Patreon doesn't allow any kind of ic content, blood or not. Patched or not, the girls couldn't get involved with each other, because if Patreon found out, they could shut down the whoie thing. It's been like that since 2017

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I don't understand what you're not getting. The patch doesn't magically add scenes or content into the game, it JUST changes the dialogue. Patreon doesn't allow any kind of ic content, blood or not. Patched or not, the girls couldn't get involved with each other, because if Patreon found out, they could shut down the whoie thing. It's been like that since 2017
To be fair, I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't like it when the girls in the Harem get with each other (yes, I'm egotistical like that). As long as we can have them all in the same scene but not interact with each other, it's fine. After all, it already happened: Judie and Iris scene. Iris is taking care of the MCs balls while Judie rides him. They are cousins, so that is already a "same family scene", they just dont touch each other. Which is perfect for me.

Tell ya what, Imma subscribe to the patreon. If that happens in this game, with none of the girls trynna make a move on each other, that's worth 50$.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
To be fair, I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't like it when the girls in the Harem get with each other (yes, I'm egotistical like that). As long as we can have them all in the same scene but not interact with each other, it's fine. After all, it already happened: Judie and Iris scene. Iris is taking care of the MCs balls while Judie rides him. They are cousins, so that is already a "same family scene", they just dont touch each other. Which is perfect for me.

Tell ya what, Imma subscribe to the patreon. If that happens in this game, with none of the girls trynna make a move on each other, that's worth 50$.
Iris has always felt like the best friend, instead of cousin for me, so maybe in the "official" version she's exactly that, which explains the scene. Also, the girls wouldn't need to actually do stuff with each other for Patreon to not like that. They're related and they're in a scene. That's enough for them

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Some patched game like parental love/no more secrets have extra scenes and contents(perhaps it is because the patch is official?), never play the unpatched oialt and compare with the patched one so I have no idea about that.
Beside, some game I had played still have the step bro-sis/son-mom content(hell, one of them even have a twins sis which is genetic clone from mc), there is someone always taking the risks.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Iris has always felt like the best friend, instead of cousin for me, so maybe in the "official" version she's exactly that, which explains the scene. Also, the girls wouldn't need to actually do stuff with each other for Patreon to not like that. They're related and they're in a scene. That's enough for them
There are A LOT of games in Patreon that don't care about that. I really hope we dont get cucked from a good ending just because of something like that.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Let's just be surprised how it will play out in the end. Caribdis has always delivered entertainment and performance so far.

Reactions: PervySageKem

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
There are A LOT of games in Patreon that don't care about that. I really hope we dont get cucked from a good ending just because of something like that.
It's pretty simple: A user by the name NotCaribdis releases a "fanmade patch" with the "true ending" :WeSmart:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Some patched game like parental love/no more secrets have extra scenes and contents(perhaps it is because the patch is official?), never play the unpatched oialt and compare with the patched one so I have no idea about that.
Beside, some game I had played still have the step bro-sis/son-mom content(hell, one of them even have a twins sis which is genetic clone from mc), there is someone always taking the risks.
The „patched“ version of this game is literally one variable called „incest“ that is switched to True. The effect is that during some scenes the dialogue switches minimally as in MC calls Carla not by her name but simply says „Mom“. Whenever you read the words Brother, Sister, Cousin or Mother(in relation to the Mc), the unpatched version contains Step-Brother, Step-Sister, Best friend and Carla or Step-Mother.
How this game escaped patreon so far is a mystery to me as the last time I was informed about the policies, step-cest was still forbidden, hence the landlady and childhood friend naming scheme.
But I guess if no one reports it, then it‘s alright.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The „patched“ version of this game is literally one variable called „incest“ that is switched to True. The effect is that during some scenes the dialogue switches minimally as in MC calls Carla not by her name but simply says „Mom“. Whenever you read the words Brother, Sister, Cousin or Mother(in relation to the Mc), the unpatched version contains Step-Brother, Step-Sister, Best friend and Carla or Step-Mother.
How this game escaped patreon so far is a mystery to me as the last time I was informed about the policies, step-cest was still forbidden, hence the landlady and childhood friend naming scheme.
But I guess if no one reports it, then it‘s alright.
Best move would probably be to move the game to subscribestar when it's complete and just keep Patreon for his new game. Mr. Dots did something similar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Holy fucking shit. How is it that this game has only been out for a little over a year and has seemingly managed to do a shit ton more than most other games that have been out for the same amount of time?!
There is a significant time difference between Honey Select and DAZ Studio rendered Visual Novels.

Sorry that I have to step in here, but I'll try to summarize it:

I can post weekly updates for My New Family because I'm using honey select. Writing stuff for My New Family takes more time than to make renders for it - I need 3 or 4 days of writing to finish one ingame day but only need ~8 hours of making renders to make the renders for that day.

Now that I'm working on a daz game I can see the difference. I need a few days to write stuff for my daz game but I need AT LEAST (!) two weeks to make the renders for one ingame day. And that is with two pcs, one with a 3090 and one with a RTX titan.

That is the big difference here. Rec released the update for Weird Shit pretty fast because it's a HS game, renders don't take much time at all. Now Bad Memories is Daz and you see how much time it takes for me to make renders with TWO beefy pcs. Rec only has one pc and he also makes a ton more animations than I do, so of course it will take longer. Take into effect that one of his GPUS broke...Well, that just delays stuff even furher.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, to my defense, there are a lot of honey select games here on this site that get 1 or 2 updates each year with way less content then I or a lot of other devs do per update. Not going to say any names, you guys probably know which ones I mean. But yes, working on MNF in terms of rendering is way easier than for my new game coming out.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes