Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So sad to see this game ending. I was hoping more sex scenes before the end.
There is a good amount of sex scenes in this game and the author never blue balls the player. The game has a good balance of story and lewd content, one of the best that I've seen!

The game isn't finished and I am hoping for more sex scenes with a few of the characters but overall the game had loads more sex in it than many of the games I've played here.

Players will still complain no matter what the author does (sad really).

The dev has done a brilliant job with this game!

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What am I supposed to do now?

View attachment 1211567
You see, guys have a fuck rod (i.e. dick, cock, penis, member, fuck stick, etc.), and girls have three fuck holes (mouth, pussy, asshole). The guy sticks their fuck rod into one of the girl's fuck holes and moves back and forth "fucking" the girl. It is really quite fun and enjoyable! You should give it a try! I highly recommend it!

Be warned that most girls get really angry if a guy shoves his fuck rod up their shit hole (asshole) without permission.

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
Read the game to the (eventual harem) end, had a blast through the entirety of it, both sexy and spooky stuff.

Then I restarted and speedran it with Skip focusing only on Carla for weird role-playing reasons, disregarding anyone else because damn it's Carla. :love:

I kinda wished there were scenes exclusive to solo-routes playthrought. I'm not complaining and I don't want another Acting Lessons but it would have been nice to get rewarded for being dedicated.

Looking forward to the finale.

PS: damn Lilith had an unreasonalby great model, what a waste :cry:

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the choice you make in Jasmine's scene in 0.9 between anal and vaginal, is significant?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
walker188 Construct
Well I went for anal just to see the scene but went back for that creampie later. The problem is that we don't know if other Jasmine creampies would have been enough, or hell, if "side girls" can even get pregnant, as even now, 2/4 main girls are (probably) and judging by dialogue, maybe the teacher as well

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
walker188 Construct
Well I went for anal just to see the scene but went back for that creampie later. The problem is that we don't know if other Jasmine creampies would have been enough, or hell, if "side girls" can even get pregnant, as even now, 2/4 main girls are (probably) and judging by dialogue, maybe the teacher as well
2/4?

ik carla is confirmed who's the other?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
walker188 Construct
There is no variable set for either of the choices. For now it‘s really just what it says on the lid. Cum and finish the scene or continue and go for anal. I can‘t remember if a jasmine creampie is tracked from a previous scene, though.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Most would expect Judie would be pregnant as well, given how many times our MC can get to creampie her (once in Japan, and once in that town where we get the book iirc), yet still no indication. Hmmm :unsure:

Reactions: preglovr12

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Most would expect Judie would be pregnant as well, given how many times our MC can get to creampie her (once in Japan, and once in that town where we get the book iirc), yet still no indication. Hmmm :unsure:
Well that's not that many. Almost the same amount as Lauren (3) but the same amount as Carla (2). Also, in that town you can get Iris as well, I i guess the only real chance is Japan

Reactions: JJJ84

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Yes, that is the problem
So out of curiosity I went back in and checked the script. The creampie in the office with Jasmine is not tracked. The scene on the train is not a creampie and doesn‘t need to be tracked. Meaning that jasmine is definitely not pregnant.

I‘m glad though that this game works without pregnancy, too, for those that don‘t have that fetish.

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So out of curiosity I went back in and checked the script. The creampie in the office with Jasmine is not tracked. The scene on the train is not a creampie and doesn‘t need to be tracked. Meaning that jasmine is definitely not pregnant.

I‘m glad though that this game works without pregnancy, too, for those that don‘t have that fetish.
I love that this game's dialogue actually works without the incest patch. It's such a fucking relief that Carla and the girls have never been referred to as a landlady or roommates....

Reactions: Tavi13
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes