PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
This game is pretty great so far, but I have got to ask...

What is with the danged trope of the youngest sister/stepsister or the mom/stepmom always being the first to get sexual? Why can't it *EVER* be the one that's actually around the same age as the MC for once?

It's a weird trope, I gotta say....

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This game is pretty great so far, but I have got to ask...

What is with the danged trope of the youngest sister/stepsister or the mom/stepmom always being the first to get sexual? Why can't it *EVER* be the one that's actually around the same age as the MC for once?

It's a weird trope, I gotta say....
Just sexual or simply sex? It's because almost always the younger sister is almost instantly in-love with the MC, the mother is getting there, while the other sister is as well, but has to beat the SHIT outta the MC before showing it

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What is the main menu song, I've always wondered?

Also Caribdis, please, PLEASE tell me that we will see the sports-lingerie whatever it's called thing from the 0.9 main menu, somewhere in the game or in the next one

horankao

Dec 18, 2020
Horror elements are kinda of creepy, more then I expecting and bit boner killer but well done. I think you need to add an alert to choices that will cut off paths because I having to replay a chunk because I unknowingly cut off two paths, need a warning or something to alert me, like a notification. Something that is either a colour warning on the text or when a path cut off a notification comes up.

I dont agree with the teacher cut off point because the dude still didnt turn up for their date yet if you leave the letter it cuts off the path. I will say so far the game maybe could of had bit more sexual stuff pace, like activities and encounters but still very good. I also think that the game you play at the pool in which the ask would do her or they should have some impact on Carla though she isnt present

Reactions: DaweFan69

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Found a ... mistake? ... in the text -- says "half-siblings" instead of "step-siblings"... IDK if this is an intentional thing, and they are actually halves, not steps, and the step thing was just for patreon's sake, but figured I'd bring it up just in case...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Caribdis

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Horror elements are kinda of creepy, more then I expecting and bit boner killer but well done. I think you need to add an alert to choices that will cut off paths because I having to replay a chunk because I unknowingly cut off two paths, need a warning or something to alert me, like a notification. Something that is either a colour warning on the text or when a path cut off a notification comes up.

I dont agree with the teacher cut off point because the dude still didnt turn up for their date yet if you leave the letter it cuts off the path. I will say so far the game maybe could of had bit more sexual stuff pace, like activities and encounters but still very good. I also think that the game you play at the pool in which the ask would do her or they should have some impact on Carla though she isnt present
Every 10m I check the paths to make sure i didnt cut anyone off. Even if you did, you can just load a previous save and press "skip" till you get to the choices again

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
This is never correct in written english. It should say „could have“.
I also think that the game you play at the pool in which the ask would do her or they should have some impact on Carla though she isnt present
How could this influence Carla when she will likely never know about anything that happened at the pool? I doubt any of the daughters would say something, if she asked what they did at the pool. „Oh, we had fun and played this question game. That‘s where we found out MC would rather fuck his mother than his sister. Is that what you wanted to know Mom?“

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How could this influence Carla when she will likely never know about anything that happened at the pool? I doubt any of the daughters would say something, if she asked what they did at the pool. „Oh, we had fun and played this question game. That‘s where we found out MC would rather fuck his mother than his sister. Is that what you wanted to know Mom?“
You mean girls don't talk like that amongst each other?

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
What is the main menu song, I've always wondered?

Also Caribdis, please, PLEASE tell me that we will see the sports-lingerie whatever it's called thing from the 0.9 main menu, somewhere in the game or in the next one

And about that outfit, I'm not sure, but it's possible :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordfridge9

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
You mean girls don't talk like that amongst each other?
I don‘t really know to be honest. I mean... probably? To girl friends maybe? But I‘m not sure if a girl would talk about that to her mother, given the heavy sexual undertones of the question game and their interest in the mc. My guess would be that they‘d try to hide it from their mother to avoid further questioning.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
How many scenes are we gonna get in the next update ? Because it ill be the end of the game so I don´t think there s gonna be a scene with each of the girls. Usually there is 3 scenes for update.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don‘t really know to be honest. I mean... probably? To girl friends maybe? But I‘m not sure if a girl would talk about that to her mother, given the heavy sexual undertones of the question game and their interest in the mc. My guess would be that they‘d try to hide it from their mother to avoid further questioning.
Normally they wouldn't talk to their parents about that. If they're part of a harem however...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Construct

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Stabby Mike is a true legend in the game. He can assume any role on the fly and rise to the top of any profession in the blink of an eye. He has mad skills that few can match. It is very unrealistic but funny at the same time!

Moral of the story - Don't mess with Stabby Mike! He is unmatched with a blade. He is capable of putting 100 holes in someone in 5 seconds. That is 20 holes per second. It is impossible to ditch Stabby Mike so don't even try!

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Stabby Mike is a true legend in the game. He can assume any role on the fly and rise to the top of any profession in the blink of an eye. He has mad skills that few can match. It is very unrealistic but funny at the same time!

Moral of the story - Don't mess with Stabby Mike! He is unmatched with a blade. He is capable of putting 100 holes in someone in 5 seconds. That is 20 holes per second. It is impossible to ditch Stabby Mike so don't even try!
Honestly Fit Jack could take him down easily, MC against whatever odds just tell Jack the enemy is carbs and Stabby Mike to get them and game over MC wins!

BTW this game is one of the most entertaining adult VN's of all time, the scene of the katana is soooooo good with the facial expressions of MC and the sister, I think about it far too much in my daily life!

Reactions: scrooloose123
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes